Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anju Pics..thank You Sooo Much!!

I just wanted to say thanks.It really meant so much to me to have all of my friends there.I had the best time because we were all there together.

Court and danielle..you to are so freakin awsome..i love you guys.

Rod im pretty sure the asian people knew what you meant when you where referring to godzilla..i think they got it ..your so mean!

:laugh:

No party is complete without the cp meathead crew..lol

Thanks again so much ..mark and i had way to much fun!!

fa7cbc09.jpg

fa7cbbac.jpg

fa7cbbbe.jpg

Maria...Sick time last night! I had so much fun with eveyone...I was a mess by the time I left...and of course started getting myself into potential trouble...The night never seemed to really end...I was my normal out of control self...yelling at everyone in New York...getting pictures with strangers...not even strangers straight up thugs...! The highlight of my night was a motorcycle ride...I met this guy named..."Killah"...he had a miniture motorcycle...he was so Gangstah...he invited me for a ride...I hopped on and he fucking started going nuts...driving on the sidewalk, through traffic...everywhere...he had gold teeth and was so ghetto! His thick gold chain said "E-Z" on it...I loved it...5am...mangled driving with "Kilah" honestly the look on everyones face when Kilah and I road down the sidewalk was unforgetable! Too FunnY! THinking back on it...what the fuck was I thinking...? Court should have put the Tiger Leash on me!

Thanks again Mark and Maria...great great time! Remember the Gangstah Dinna is coming up soon!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Maria...Sick time last night! I had so much fun with eveyone...I was a mess by the time I left...and of course started getting myself into potential trouble...The night never seemed to really end...I was my normal out of control self...yelling at everyone in New York...getting pictures with strangers...not even strangers straight up thugs...! The highlight of my night was a motorcycle ride...I met this guy named..."Killah"...he had a miniture motorcycle...he was so Gangstah...he invited me for a ride...I hopped on and he fucking started going nuts...driving on the sidewalk, through traffic...everywhere...he had gold teeth and was so ghetto! His thick gold chain said "E-Z" on it...I loved it...5am...mangled driving with "Kilah" honestly the look on everyones face when Kilah and I road down the sidewalk was unforgetable! Too FunnY! THinking back on it...what the fuck was I thinking...? Court should have put the Tiger Leash on me!

Thanks again Mark and Maria...great great time! Remember the Gangstah Dinna is coming up soon!

:laugh: :laugh:

:confused: Did that really happen or are you still mangeled and you arent sure.

Did court take pics!??

You have to pots them if she did.

I would not miss the christamas/gangsta dinna no matter what!!!!

Maria...Honestly...I am afraid of myself after last night...I am invincible when I am out...kind of like Superman except there is no Kryptanite! Anyway...that is just one story out of 50...last night I set the standards for being out of control...anyway...I am paying for it today...I will send pics ASAP! To your email...since it doe snot work when I try to post them!

Adriannnnnnnnnnna! You were so missed last night....Call me!

Maria....Call Dave...you have to hear his cell phone message...! Seriosuly...Rod took things to the next level last night...I honestly believe if Rod put his mind to it...he could improve time travel like Michael J. Fox did in Back to the Future! Call and listen to Dave's Message....then ask yourself how the fuck did he do that? Too Funny!

thanks to all ....

Maria and the hotties... the guys were ok too. :)

Started to worry me alittle having that space reserved for you all... but you managed to fill it up nicely.

glad you all had fun... it was a pleasure to meet some new peeps... you guys need anything.. just let me know.

Maria..you looked great and you are cuter and sweeter when your wasted then you are sober. like a little kid. sooo cute.

talk soon.....

maria...........congrats again!!!!!!!!!!

i had a good time last night............and thnx for gettin me that photo shoot for FHM!!!!

DIGGA ATE a chicken shish ka bob, a pretzel, and a hot dog when we were walking around NCY causing trouble last night, after recaping the night in my head this morning i realize why i should not JUST drink...............i turn into a real fuckin JERKOFF, and im suprised i did not get shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is another public appology to DON26!!!!!!!!!!!!, dont ask dave, just dont ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA IS A VERY TWISTED HUMAN AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!..................AND STOP BEING SUCH A TIGHT WAD DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria...Honestly...I am afraid of myself after last night...I am invincible when I am out...kind of like Superman except there is no Kryptanite! Anyway...that is just one story out of 50...last night I set the standards for being out of control...anyway...I am paying for it today...I will send pics ASAP! To your email...since it doe snot work when I try to post them!

Adriannnnnnnnnnna! You were so missed last night....Call me!

Maria....Call Dave...you have to hear his cell phone message...! Seriosuly...Rod took things to the next level last night...I honestly believe if Rod put his mind to it...he could improve time travel like Michael J. Fox did in Back to the Future! Call and listen to Dave's Message....then ask yourself how the fuck did he do that? Too Funny!

I dont have his cell # someone pm it to me

Originally posted by roddigga

maria...........congrats again!!!!!!!!!!

i had a good time last night............and thnx for gettin me that photo shoot for FHM!!!!

DIGGA ATE a chicken shish ka bob, a pretzel, and a hot dog when we were walking around NCY causing trouble last night, after recaping the night in my head this morning i realize why i should not JUST drink...............i turn into a real fuckin JERKOFF, and im suprised i did not get shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is another public appology to DON26!!!!!!!!!!!!, dont ask dave, just dont ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA IS A VERY TWISTED HUMAN AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!..................AND STOP BEING SUCH A TIGHT WAD DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...I think it is me that should have been shot...!!! Those Asian Clubs put something in the drinks...too bad it wasn't scoops..! More like a hybrid Crystal Meth...or something...

Also...David...I want to say Rod is a mind reader...Rod...fuck the DJing thing I would become a PSYCHIC and start reading peoples minds...

Maria...it may be too late...The Don has found out about it ...I guess when his mother called and got the changed message...

Rod and I owe both of our best Friends an Apology! Sorry Bigtime!

Dave...I hope to God your mom did not really hear that message...OMG!

Rod...I think it is me that should have been shot...!!! Those Asian Clubs put something in the drinks...too bad it wasn't scoops..! More like a hybrid Crystal Meth...or something...

Also...David...I want to say Rod is a mind reader...Rod...fuck the DJing thing I would become a PSYCHIC and start reading peoples minds...

Maria...it may be too late...The Don has found out about it ...I guess when his mother called and got the changed message...

Rod and I owe both of our best Friends an Apology! Sorry Bigtime!

Dave...I hope to God your mom did not really hear that message...OMG!

digga is still amazed on how my mind thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

i really think i need to seek professional HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive come to the conclusion that if i wasnst such a nice guy, that i would be a serial killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...............................