Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Guest onisakura

Thank you guys!! I got a lot of compliments on the dress, it was actually very comfy even though the back of it had to be pinned up since it dragged all over the floor. I'm such a friggin midget. Talk about a fun wedding. I have to say, when it comes to weddings the italians do it best. Full top shelf open bar, 7 course meal (entree options from steak to duck to shrimp) to a SICK Viennese dessert complete with two chocolate fondues, cotton candy machine, crepes, waffles, fresh donuts....you name it, they had it. It was a fat kids dream come true and i was in fat kid heaven. Ahhhhh....the memories.

Guest onisakura
...where was it...sounds like my uncles place ...doesnt look like it ...but the menu......did they have deep fried oreos!?!?!....im drooling on myself........f to the at...ass...

It was at Russo's on the Bay. Pretty guido type spot but it was really nice. The service was great too, except that bitch that kicked us out of the other wedding. "Excuse me, but are you possibly at the wrong wedding??" I TOLD them that we shouldn't have stayed dancing when everyone else was eating cake and coffee. Idiots. :D

Mmmm....fried oreos. There's a cheesesteak spot down the street from me that has them. I think im gonna check them out later.

It was at Russo's on the Bay. Pretty guido type spot but it was really nice. The service was great too, except that bitch that kicked us out of the other wedding. "Excuse me, but are you possibly at the wrong wedding??" I TOLD them that we shouldn't have stayed dancing when everyone else was eating cake and coffee. Idiots. :D

Mmmm....fried oreos. There's a cheesesteak spot down the street from me that has them. I think im gonna check them out later.

Id like to make a request for the photographer next time to zoom in a bit, just a bit :devil:

Thank you guys!! I got a lot of compliments on the dress, it was actually very comfy even though the back of it had to be pinned up since it dragged all over the floor. I'm such a friggin midget. Talk about a fun wedding. I have to say, when it comes to weddings the italians do it best. Full top shelf open bar, 7 course meal (entree options from steak to duck to shrimp) to a SICK Viennese dessert complete with two chocolate fondues, cotton candy machine, crepes, waffles, fresh donuts....you name it, they had it. It was a fat kids dream come true and i was in fat kid heaven. Ahhhhh....the memories.

Surprised you didn't pop your dress open by the end of the night. :biggrin: Though in the chest area you looked about to...which would have been sweet to see. :drool:

Guest onisakura
u look very pretty in that dress jackie

is that eddie in that pic? :laugh:;)

tell that big mojon i said whatup! :beer:

Thanks babe!! Yeah thats Eddie, i'll tell him you said hi. *lol*

My husband is in town....:D

Guest onisakura
i know ramon was sad that he couldnt fly up to chill

i cant make it either, gunna see kenny play at love w/ Ali & Mac and then going to go spin at this lounge. rough nite to have a gig :laugh: <shrugs>

Well you never know....you saw what happened last time at Sully's. :D