Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Originally posted by Mystify22

Here's one of my best friend Jess & I looking retarded after a loooong night :drunk:

I wish I looked like that on my retarded drunk nights. My eyes would be all closed or one would be open, one would be closed, and my smile would look all weird too. :tongue: Nice picture. :D

Originally posted by darlok

whatever u say Mr. Clean

As for Linabina.. It's good that started doing something about the baby fat u got all over ur body and took my advice by joining a gym. However I do suggest liposuction for the cellulite deposits from your belly and thighs

get a fuckin clue...

fyi im gonna be a personal trainer come this january... u seriously havent a clue what ur talking about... i dont have cellulite on my body nor am i fat... get off my shit already its really fucking old.

Originally posted by linabina

get a fuckin clue...

fyi im gonna be a personal trainer come this january... u seriously havent a clue what ur talking about... i dont have cellulite on my body nor am i fat... get off my shit already its really fucking old.

What on earth are u talking about?? The only thing your NOT is Obese, but you definately Chubby and u do have babyfat all over u. I've seen some of those pics and my they are repulsive.. Ur hefty linabina and u sweat like a horse.

Originally posted by darlok

What on earth are u talking about?? The only thing your NOT is Obese, but you definately Chubby and u do have babyfat all over u. I've seen some of those pics and my they are repulsive.. Ur hefty linabina and u sweat like a horse.

kill urself :)

Naughtybabe and Mystify both lookin good as always. :drool:

Linbina why waste yout time answering this :jerkoff: he does it to get a rise out of you. Ignore him and he will go away :blown: Darlok why not post pictues of yourself so we can make fun of you.

If you have nothing nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP. Why must you ALWAYS be a DICK

Originally posted by housedog

Naughtybabe and Mystify both lookin good as always. :drool:

Linbina why waste yout time answering this :jerkoff: he does it to get a rise out of you. Ignore him and he will go away :blown: Darlok why not post pictues of yourself so we can make fun of you.

If you have nothing nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP. Why must you ALWAYS be a DICK

I just wanna help Linabina out with her weight problem. And I can't post drunk pics cuz i don't drink. 2 many girls try to take advantage of me when they see me holding an alcoholic beverage.