Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sessa Saturday

Really nice place....kind of has a deko look to it, if I had to compare it to another venue....

I would give a Richie Review, however, I was bombed by the time he even went on. So I dont remember it.

Axel-thank you for driving....

Nootsy-thank you for the pregame hospitality....

Nice to see all the CP'ers.....

Originally posted by xrapturex

oops...and Thank you Kosta for the treatment at the door....:D

:aright: :aright: Anytime...Its was hysteria at the door...I love NYC

Good seeing everyone and thank you for the support.

We had a few quirks to work out it was day one sorry if anyone had to wait to get in I tried my best to get everyone in as quick as possible....Place did get packed...there was some minor bullshit outside at the end of the night..but nothing Major...The cops wanted to count everyone leaving because they heard of occupancy issues thats why it didnt go till 5am and went only till 4 Thankfully there were soooooo many beautiful women that the cops lost count and said to hell with counting and started trying to pick up chicks instead...

Rod the fat fuck walks out of Sessa and smells the food cart and runs over....I look over and see Jaba the Hut walking up 23rd with a chicken-kabob then walks back eats by the cart so I dont make fun of him and finally returns with a pretzel and a bottle of mustard....HYSTERICAL.

Good Seeing the Iron Brethren Stacked Bigtime Court BUS & TIGGA You guys are great yes!!!!

All the other CPers too many to mention Hope all of you had fun and we'll see you all again Neext week.....For Guest List e-mail name and first initial at SessaNYC@aol.com

Kosta...you have no clue what happened when I left...Around 5am...We were lost trying to find my car...we were tumbling throught the streets like maniacs...I met this guy "Killah" he was on this motor scooter...he asked if I wanted a ride...I said "Sure" bro...you need to ask Rod about how crazy this was...hahahaha the guy was a maniac like me...weaving in and out fo traffic....driving on the sidewalk...it was sick! I was in rare form!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...you have no clue what happened when I left...Around 5am...We were lost trying to find my car...we were tumbling throught the streets like maniacs...I met this guy "Killah" he was on this motor scooter...he asked if I wanted a ride...I said "Sure" bro...you need to ask Rod about how crazy this was...hahahaha the guy was a maniac like me...weaving in and out fo traffic....driving on the sidewalk...it was sick! I was in rare form!

If you look at your camera you'll notice you have a picture with 2 random thugs that were walkingup the street...Totally Ghettoed out. You stopped them and told them You were a tourist from australia and asked them to take a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

My only complaint is that the drinks were kinda expensive.....not that i'm a cheapskate, but 12-14 bucks for a drink..OMG :laugh:

I think in places like this its better to buy a bottle sometimes...save money and you get a place to chill as well.

Originally posted by Reeni

:laugh:

you were to funny all night long no need to post that info;)

Im very glad that I was a source of entertainment, but can you please pm me what I did....there are seriously parts of the night I dont remember.

Which one of you slipped me a roofie? :laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I expected that, I was annoyed that the guestlist was nowhere to be found. Tis the city.....:D

we got reduced, but it was still expensive... yeah i should of expected it...

i would love to go back, but not anytime soon, maybe after xmas...:laugh: :laugh: