Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sessa Saturday

Good seeing everyone too!!! Jill I love you...you are the most adorable drunk in the world!!! lol

Reeni you are a doll....

Thanks Kosta for everything...Bus and I love ya!!!

Axel you are the funniest and craziest guy...made me laugh the whole time!!! lol I cant wait to see the pics.....

and to that guy raymond that I found his key on the floor for his apt....I have no idea how I did that.....lol

Originally posted by stephanie74

Good seeing everyone too!!! Jill I love you...you are the most adorable drunk in the world!!! lol

Reeni you are a doll....

Thanks Kosta for everything...Bus and I love ya!!!

Axel you are the funniest and craziest guy...made me laugh the whole time!!! lol I cant wait to see the pics.....

and to that guy raymond that I found his key on the floor for his apt....I have no idea how I did that.....lol

Good Seeing you too hun, I was so happy when You and Bus spotted me!!!!

I was quite the entertaining drunk I am told....thanks :D

Definetly.....we were there early...and came from Taste....we were drinking since 6 pm...dinner at RedBank 2 bottles of wine there and then at Taste shots from every direction.....then off to NYC.....good good times!!! Soon chick......realy soon!!!

the boobie trick is too funny....lol

Originally posted by stephanie74

Definetly.....we were there early...and came from Taste....we were drinking since 6 pm...dinner at RedBank 2 bottles of wine there and then at Taste shots from every direction.....then off to NYC.....good good times!!! Soon chick......realy soon!!!

the boobie trick is too funny....lol

the boobie trick is great mangled on the beach at surf club!!!!!!!! How many more days till that???

You found a kilo on the floor??:eek::laugh: