Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm breaking up my extensive record collection

demo909

Ok I realized that I have got to stop being such a pack rat and Depart with some of my Vinyl. At last count my collection was over 20,000......Crazy!!! After months of rip'n vinyl to MP3 format for easy storage, I'm finally ready to part with some great records. So far i have about 1000 peices for sale. All styles of music from:

Techno (many early tresor records, planet rythym, hybrid records and much more.........)

House (many classics from as far back as 1989 to present tracks)

To everything else......progressive, tribal, dub, breaks, ambient.... you name it I've probably got it. I'm looking for serious replies only. PM if you want details. Or email me directly at: djcraigdemo@yahoo.com First come first serve basis....and yes I'll let you cherry pick the lot. Prices will vary for single pieces or bulk lot sales. And the prices will be CHEAP!!! garunteed.

Guest saleen351

if you rip those records to cd then sell them, aren't you stealing them then????????

btw, i'm gonna need mp3 copies of all your house tunes from 96-98....

thanks..

Originally posted by saleen351

if you rip those records to cd then sell them, aren't you stealing them then????????

btw, i'm gonna need mp3 copies of all your house tunes from 96-98....

thanks..

I'm reselling the vinyl. Which I already paid for.....The MP3's that I ripped are for my personal use only. It's easier for me to store music this way.

If you're looking for some classics, just email me a list and maybe I can help you out

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur going to hate me for saying this...maybe u should try to make a list...i know it might be a huge task, considering u have tracks that date back to 98'...but maybe people want specific tracks...

I thought about that but it would take too long. It's better if people PM me and ask what kinda stuff I got or if they are looking for a specific genre artists, track whatever.....I can help them more that way. Plus I think it's better if someone just comes by and goes through my bins just to see what I got.

There's just too many Artists and tracks for me to list;)

Originally posted by demo909

I thought about that but it would take too long. It's better if people PM me and ask what kinda stuff I got or if they are looking for a specific genre artists, track whatever.....I can help them more that way. Plus I think it's better if someone just comes by and goes through my bins just to see what I got.

i figured...;)

Originally posted by demo909

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of Rabbit in the Moon - Orisha would ya? :)