Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 thumbs up for DIVA !!!!!

I gotta say for a Tuesday night DIVA was looking very nice. Crowd, music, atmosphere, and women has my 2 thumbs up. I havent been there since it first opened , but I always like the set up there. Billy, sorry I arived a bit late, but the lady took care of me. Thanks though. Good seeing binoy, richie santana, and friends.

Great job to the Tues DIVA crew. Keep it up !!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

I gotta say for a Tuesday night DIVA was looking very nice. Crowd, music, atmosphere, and women has my 2 thumbs up. I havent been there since it first opened , but I always like the set up there. Billy, sorry I arived a bit late, but the lady took care of me. Thanks though. Good seeing binoy, richie santana, and friends.

Victor Soto

and two thumbs up to the very manipulative Mr BillyBadAss for calling me up screaming STARDO IS GOING TO DIVA YOU HAVE TO GO...She won't go if you don't go.

Then he tells Stardo... Dee is going to diva, go suprise her.. hahhahahhah

NICE BILLY.. did you forget that Stardo and I talk on the phone at least 5 times a minute?

We figured it out. :tongue:

Originally posted by deeelite1

and two thumbs up to the very manipulative Mr BillyBadAss for calling me up screaming STARDO IS GOING TO DIVA YOU HAVE TO GO...She won't go if you don't go.

Then he tells Stardo... Dee is going to diva, go suprise her.. hahhahahhah

NICE BILLY.. did you forget that Stardo and I talk on the phone at least 5 times a minute?

We figured it out. :tongue:

I forgot to call back

Victor Soto

Def a good time there. Nice seeing you last night Vic. Always a pleasure.

Badass Thanks for everything once again.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I must check this place out.

I had every intention of making it up there last night.

And now that i know so much of my crew was up there, im very upset that i didnt make it up.

Thats it..NEXT WEEK....fro sure....I am going to DIVA!!

marco you missed a good night a great time

Originally posted by binoys

Def a good time there. Nice seeing you last night Vic. Always a pleasure.

Badass Thanks for everything once again.

omlette anyone?

i gotta send you that pic of your boy... i walked in the bathroom this morning all cross-eyed and the little kitchen towel/pillow was still on the floor and i lost it

Originally posted by dogekid

omlette anyone?

i gotta send you that pic of your boy... i walked in the bathroom this morning all cross-eyed and the little kitchen towel/pillow was still on the floor and i lost it

HAHHAHA!!! OMG That was tooo fuckin funny.

He was just layin there! Def need That pic of that.

Infact hes upstairs passed the fuck out in my guestroom!

Thanks for everything last night, def see you again real soon.

Originally posted by binoys

HAHHAHA!!! OMG That was tooo fuckin funny.

He was just layin there! Def need That pic of that.

Infact hes upstairs passed the fuck out in my guestroom!

Thanks for everything last night, def see you again real soon.

;) anytime bro

Victor Soto

I love it there on tuesdays...the vibe is sick....thanks for coming out Richie...Binoy....V. Soto...I am glad that you had a good time....next week we will have Guest DJ Carlos Realm (Sleep..Woodbridge)...

Originally posted by joeyslicks

I love it there on tuesdays...the vibe is sick....thanks for coming out Richie...Binoy....V. Soto...I am glad that you had a good time....next week we will have Guest DJ Carlos Realm (Sleep..Woodbridge)...

Nice Carlos Realm.......... should be a sick night of music

Who's normally the DJ there???

Ive heard Carlos...not impressed at all.

I was hoping to hear your resident.

But i hear its not a place you go for the music, its for the women.:D So maybe ill come up anyway.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Who's normally the DJ there???

Ive heard Carlos...not impressed at all.

I was hoping to hear your resident.

But i hear its not a place you go for the music, its for the women.:D So maybe ill come up anyway.

Our resident will be there too....His name is Vinnie V he will be playing the hip-hop & Classics...Carlos will be playing house.....and this place it not only hot because of the women.....The music and the vibe there sick....I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT TUESDAY....PEACE OUT....

Our resident will be there too....His name is Vinnie V he will be playing the hip-hop & Classics...Carlos will be playing house.....and this place it not only hot because of the women.....The music and the vibe there sick....I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT TUESDAY....PEACE OUT....

\

I think the music is perfect for Diva

Next week is gonna be off the blizzits