Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Tuesday Night Diva Review

kostaP

Got there early Im talking like 9:30 early to a skeleton corwd...thinking This place aint gonna fill in. Sat down had a few drinks b.s.'ed with some peeps next thing I know its like 10:45 and there's only like 50-75 people in the place....

THE 11:00 Calling

11:00 STRIKES and it was like some one opened the hot chick flood gates...Scores of fucking hot chicks bum rushing the place...You get your fuglies like Joe Giorgio was there, but I have to say it was like 70% females and out of all the females Giorgio was the ugliest...obviously, but itwas about 90 percent hott. By 11:30 the place filled in nicely By midnight you were shoulder to shoulder ass to ass with nuttin but banging bitches. I cant get over the women there...Aww this one chick in a black kangol holy fuck what an amazing everything.

Good to see Gorgeous George, Joe Giorgio, Binoy, P-teck and crew.

See you guys next tuesday for my weekly fill.

I have never seen a place fill up so quickly..Its like someone brought a bus from Ford Modeling agency or something.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

every girl was hot except for the 3 FAT CHICK... Contiplating (sp) if I should let them in.............lol

Gotta show some love for fat chick they like to party toooo

You should have left Giorgio's mom outside.

Its ok though that chick in the kangol....uhhhhhh naughty thoughts running through my mind. :D

Great night

Originally posted by kostaP

Got there early Im talking like 9:30 early to a skeleton corwd...thinking This place aint gonna fill in. Sat down had a few drinks b.s.'ed with some peeps next thing I know its like 10:45 and there's only like 50-75 people in the place....

THE 11:00 Calling

11:00 STRIKES and it was like some one opened the hot chick flood gates...Scores of fucking hot chicks bum rushing the place...You get your fuglies like Joe Giorgio was there, but I have to say it was like 70% females and out of all the females Giorgio was the ugliest...obviously, but itwas about 90 percent hott. By 11:30 the place filled in nicely By midnight you were shoulder to shoulder ass to ass with nuttin but banging bitches. I cant get over the women there...Aww this one chick in a black kangol holy fuck what an amazing everything.

Good to see Gorgeous George, Joe Giorgio, Binoy, P-teck and crew.

See you guys next tuesday for my weekly fill.

I have never seen a place fill up so quickly..Its like someone brought a bus from Ford Modeling agency or something.

Kosta tell me about it the women are sick and i love the selection of music by Vinny V......:party: :party:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

every girl was hot except for the 3 FAT CHICK... Contiplating (sp) if I should let them in.............lol

Gotta show some love for fat chick they like to party toooo

i saw you driving towards I Hop later w/ 3 girls.. gues that was them.. way to feed your women william (tongue twister much?)

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Kosta tell me about it the women are sick and i love the selection of music by Vinny V......:party: :party:

Music was quite a selection a little hip hop a little reggae a little house it was a perfect combination.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

call me if your going tomorrow

I might have a crew itchin to go out

(suite16 after?)

Ill def.go tomorrow but Suite 16 is out of the question I have work Wednesday @ 8:30 and have soooo much shit todo I cant afford to stay out all night and be unproductive the next day....January is right around the corner.