Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>My SiSTER is Performing @....

Originally posted by muzikchick

well, thank you for the detailed reveiw...u suck.;)

now, I wish I woulda went....i really wanted to see her live, too....damn.

Please more details....I love reviews..........thank you.

p.s.--will she be posting pictures from the show on her website....i love pictures, too.

glad it went well.

;):)

I was tired n hungover, i wrote that at 5am in the morning lol. Just wait for glow to drop a review, im still hungover.

A few pics where taken so who knows. Yah def come out next time.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night was soooo great! Her performance was on point...she even played one song on the piano, that was so beautiful....everyone in the entire place was pretty much silent throughout all her songs...everyone's eyes and ears focused on her...she had the entire place inside her music....it was amazing!

She looked really beautiful...her outfit was so cute!

Thank you for everyone that came to her show from CP...

-gmccookny

-iamsamuarai

-eccentrimofo

-itzbryz

-missSquid

AND the finish the night off, we went to Adam Beyer @ Tronic...OMG he was AMAZINGGGG!!! I couldnt stop moving the entire night!

BUT THE BEST PART was hanging out with all my friends and bugging out together..THOSE will be MEMORIES that WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!!

Go "ASSORTED SUPERMARKET!!!!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

last night was soooo great! Her performance was on point...she even played one song on the piano, that was so beautiful....everyone in the entire place was pretty much silent throughout all her songs...everyone's eyes and ears focused on her...she had the entire place inside her music....it was amazing!

-gmccookny

-iamsamuarai

-eccentrimofo

-itzbryz

-missSquid

AND the finish the night off, we went to Adam Beyer @ Tronic...OMG he was AMAZINGGGG!!! I couldnt stop moving the entire night!

BUT THE BEST PART was hanging out with all ny friends and bugging out together..THOSE will be MEMORIES that WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!!

ahh nice, her beauty won them over and her sound silenced them.....how lovely.

u all suck, now i feel like i missed out....pictures would be nice. I am so happy it went so well, and so disappointed i missed it.

nothing like seeing a star in the making.

Originally posted by muzikchick

ahh nice, her beauty won them over and her sound silenced them.....how lovely.

u all suck, now i feel like i missed out....pictures would be nice. I am so happy it went so well, and so disappointed i missed it.

nothing like seeing a star in the making.

MissSquid & IamSamurai tooks pics....so Ill put them up once they send them to me :) :) :)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

-gmccookny

-iamsamuarai

-eccentrimofo

-itzbryz

-missSquid

BUT THE BEST PART was hanging out with all my friends and bugging out together..THOSE will be MEMORIES that WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!!

:laugh::D

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!

BUt ... yea she was GREAT........ she ALWAYS is ;)

& tronic.... hahhhaahah what an AWESOME time i had ........

" blue & white" HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA

Ok, on a scale ranging from 1 - 4 "G"s I give it: G G G G

Good time...

Great people...

Gorgeous music...

Golly I cant wait to do that again...

Seriously though, I had a wonderful time. Wish I brought my dancing shoes though (and matching shirt) I left it at home and had to work with what I was wearing.. lol...;) jk.

Miss glowchic, you hit it on the head as far as the whole place being a bit taken by your sis's music. The place was sharing a group zoning..

As far as the other people I met, awesome as well. Seriously good peoples. Im flabbergasted that others are as mentally unbalanced (in a good way) as moi and had no shame with showing the world. lol.

good times..

The way Matina took control of that acoustic and the same time hitting all those chords and having great range..Oy dios mio. She is soo lucky she's taken. lol.

For certain I know that I will be seeing her name in the limelight or maybe even Giants stadium's marqui on tour.

and damn.. misssquidy chic... "blue & white?"

Did I dare miss something funny that happened?

Perhaps during one of my 26 smoke breaks? lol

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Ok, on a scale ranging from 1 - 4 "G"s I give it: G G G G

Good time...

Great people...

Gorgeous music...

Golly I cant wait to do that again...

Seriously though, I had a wonderful time. Wish I brought my dancing shoes though (and matching shirt) I left it at home and had to work with what I was wearing.. lol...;) jk.

Miss glowchic, you hit it on the head as far as the whole place being a bit taken by your sis's music. The place was sharing a group zoning..

As far as the other people I met, awesome as well. Seriously good peoples. Im flabbergasted that others are as mentally unbalanced (in a good way) as moi and had no shame with showing the world. lol.

good times..

The way Matina took control of that acoustic and the same time hitting all those chords and having great range..Oy dios mio. She is soo lucky she's taken. lol.

For certain I know that I will be seeing her name in the limelight or maybe even Giants stadium's marqui on tour.

and damn.. misssquidy chic... "blue & white?"

Did I dare miss something funny that happened?

Perhaps during one of my 26 smoke breaks? lol

:laugh:

Yah i dunno about that "blue n white" thing either. I was either out smokin with you or my boy later.

It was tight meetin you too man, good ppls indeed. It was also very nice meeting that guatemalan girl too;)

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Yah i dunno about that "blue n white" thing either. I was either out smokin with you or my boy later.

It was tight meetin you too man, good ppls indeed. It was also very nice meeting that guatemalan girl too;)

Cool meeting you the same, at first... I was like hmm.. blue hair.. no se' no se'... just kidding.. I had fun.

Scary thing is that even with me leaving earlier I was hit all day at work. yuck. I need more redbull..

And yes, dude.... I look forward to meeting any female of latin heritage. Oy. something about being called Pappi at the top of some girls lungs just ...just.. melts my heart. lol:laugh:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Cool meeting you the same, at first... I was like hmm.. blue hair.. no se' no se'... just kidding.. I had fun.

Scary thing is that even with me leaving earlier I was hit all day at work. yuck. I need more redbull..

And yes, dude.... I look forward to meeting any female of latin heritage. Oy. something about being called Pappi at the top of some girls lungs just ...just.. melts my heart. lol:laugh:

Yah she had that sultry voice yo, she stepped up to me inside and kept saying "show me what you got colombia" so me and her danced for a while, damn kid she could move them hips, never got her name though.

Yo I was trashed, i'm still feelin type bleh.

Yes everyone finds it odd that i have blue hair, im pretty used to it though. It'll be normal someday, just like my avatar.

Originally posted by misssquid

:laugh::D

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!

BUt ... yea she was GREAT........ she ALWAYS is ;)

& tronic.... hahhhaahah what an AWESOME time i had ........

" blue & white" HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: soooo funny!!!! Blue and white....then turned to gray and blue...sooo confusing???? :laugh:

Just was busting your chops, seriously the blue hair rocks.. Im a bit envious but if I go and dye my hair now, it just looks like a copying act of gaity... ha.

ANd damn you glow glow for spurring the curiousity of the blue gold and silver whatever thing. You and miss laughy squid are too funny for words. :P

ANd ya, Im just remember now, that was the chica from outside. Last night was slightly fuzzy for moi as well..lol

Yes.. very very nice lady.. very very nice....