Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VERY Special Night This Saturday At Deko Lounge

binoys

I know everyone is Sick of So Called " Classics" Nights.

BUT

This Saturday Richie Santana will be Playin The TRUE HOUSE CLASSICS. Not the Same old shit you hear at every other classics night. Like every Deb Cox song or Every Whitney Houston record etc..

Party is going to be called " DIGGIN IN THE CRATES"

Richie Will be playin the REAL Classics, The songs that paved the Way for house music today. Lots of stuff from the old SF, Twilo, Arena, etc...And Even some good old Freestyle!!! And Im sure hell have some suprises up his sleeve!

For those of you that miss all those great records this is the party for you.

This is someting im really excited about and i hope some of you can come out and enjoy a great night of music that will bring back so many memories for all of us!!

So for those of you that wanna come and be a part of this event please let me know and ill hook you up at the guestlist.

Also im going to be recording this night!! hehe

Really hope alot of you can be a part of this amazing night of music!

We got a few suprises up our sleeves also! Just gonna have to go there and see for yourself!

Anyone that is plannin on coming just PM Me Or Email Me at BShah98@Aol.com and ill put you on my list. Then when you get there just ask for Binoys Guest List.

Thanks and hope to see some of you there.