Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Rodigga!

jy04

Hi. I have seen you out and I think that you are one sexy guy. I heard that you were asking about me and even nicknamed me the Taste girl. I am so flattered This is me in the black in the front with the blonde hair. I hope you like blondes. Please PM me.

Love, JY04 (because KY was taken)

aug24scDSCF0066.jpeg:)

you fuckin psychotic freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would you do such a thing to digga?????????, do you know what i've put myself through in the past few dayz from thnxgiving eve till 2nite....................??????????????????

that was the last thing i needed to see, after watching GOTHIKA, im starting to beleive in ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga just jumped off his chair and ran behind the dog, shivering at the sight of that ghostly site........................................

"THE POWER OF CHRISTS COMPELS YOU, THE POWER OF CHRISTS COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i thaught we got rid of the GHOST FROM TASTE????????????

actually zoey, can i call you zoey............that was one of the freaks from GOTHIKA!!!, listen since you are a ghost, and there is no way in hell i would ever hook up with a ghost...........can u do digga favor??????????????

find me the 2 girls on the background, the one w/ the brown hair and white skirt, and throw in her friend too, w/ the pink!!!!!

thnx zoey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!