Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cingular wireless does anyone have it

Originally posted by linabina

u have verizon and wanna switch to cingular? thats bass ackwards if ya ask me :tongue: its all about nextel :)

I agree, but rollover is dope. And they let you switch to any promotional plan whenever you wish without penalty [minus any unused rollover minutes].

If you are looking for reception only, than yeah, Verizon is tops. But if you're tryin to use it for GSM, it is a good choice. The GSM reception is probably slightly under AT&T but with better deals and don't forget rollover.

Personally i love cingular and yah it's mainly cuz of the rollover minutes, i'm not a cell phone whore so it's nice to know I have all my minutes that I paid for and can use them in case I do go on marathon cell phone sessions.

The reception in manhatta is a bit off but i've only noticed that happening around times square, other than that i've had fantastic service and I work on 48th between 5th n Mad and everything sounds crystal clear when I get calls.