Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circa, Taste, & South Park...

Got to Circa Friday at 11 with Jerry X and friend. Place looks great and I cant even seem to picture Metro at all. We ordered a lot of appetizers and main dishes. Very very impressed with the dishes and the set up. Food, set up, and atmosphere was an A+. GEORGE very very sorry I didnt stop by and say hello. We had to go to a bachelor party at 12 and didnt leave til 1230, YIKES !!..I knew if I did I would have to stay longer..next time ,,next time

Sat at Taste, Big thanks to Jerry for the hook ups. Place looks very nice. I like the whole set up in the venue. Definitly different then any other venue. Good seeing JOE GIORGIO, ANDY77, and many friends. Then off to South Park. Another thanks to TOMMY D for the hook up, good seeing MR BONSOLID and BILLY. Place was def in motion with MR DEVITO spinning. Its my second time there and I gotta say its BIG inside..a lot of sectional stuff.

Over all of the 3 spots I went its my A+. Food was bangen in CIRCA. Everyone has to check it out. Taste and South Park was another good time. Thanks again everyone.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Got to Circa Friday at 11 with Jerry X and friend. Place looks great and I cant even seem to picture Metro at all. We ordered a lot of appetizers and main dishes. Very very impressed with the dishes and the set up. Food, set up, and atmosphere was an A+. GEORGE very very sorry I didnt stop by and say hello. We had to go to a bachelor party at 12 and didnt leave til 1230, YIKES !!..I knew if I did I would have to stay longer..next time ,,next time

Sat at Taste, Big thanks to Jerry for the hook ups. Place looks very nice. I like the whole set up in the venue. Definitly different then any other venue. Good seeing JOE GIORGIO, ANDY77, and many friends. Then off to South Park. Another thanks to TOMMY D for the hook up, good seeing MR BONSOLID and BILLY. Place was def in motion with MR DEVITO spinning. Its my second time there and I gotta say its BIG inside..a lot of sectional stuff.

Over all of the 3 spots I went its my A+. Food was bangen in CIRCA. Everyone has to check it out. Taste and South Park was another good time. Thanks again everyone.

Victor Soto

Shut Up Maricon

Victor Soto

good seeing you VIC

Victor Soto

VIC WTF?? How did I miss you??? :blank: