OFFICIAL PLAYBOY PARTY

@ CLUB SLEEP FRIDAY DECEMBER 5th

HOSTED BY PLAYBOY MODEL CHRISTINA SANCHEZ

FALL 02 / SUMMER 03

MUSIC BY RESIDENT DJ

CARLOS REALM

DOOR BY NESTOR

S.F.

THIS PARTY IS GARENDAMMTEEEEED TO BE POPPIN!

YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT, MISS SANCHEZ IS AN ADULT ENTERTAINER @ SCORES GENTELMANS CLUB. N.Y.C.!!!

AND SHE HAS PROMISED TO BRING A FEW OF HER "FEMALE"

CO-WORKERS BY!!!! RESERVE YOUR VIP SUITE TODAY!! I'M SURE THEY WILL BE SOLD OUT LATE THURS / EARLY FRI.

CALL JEFF P @ 973 335 6029 FOR VIP SUITE RESERVATION.

WWW.CLUBSLEEPNJ.COM

Originally posted by godisadj

Not for nothing but what is the big deal if shes there. No-one is going to pick her up. So guys are going to go & just look at her..............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BIG DEAL IS, IF YOU LOOKED LIKE ME YOU MIGHT HAVE A SHOT AT A CHICK THAT LOOKS LIKE HER.

NOW THINK FOR A SECOND GENIUS.....

DO YOU THINK THAT THIS BROAD TRAVELS ALONE????

NO

SO.....SHE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A COUPLE OF GIRLFRIENDS WITH HER.

OF WHICH IF YOU HAD ANY BALLS YOU COULD RUN SOME GAME ON EM' & MAYBE GET A NUMBER OR TWO.

GODISALOFTDJ

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Not for nothing but what is the big deal if shes there. No-one is going to pick her up. So guys are going to go & just look at her..............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BIG DEAL IS, IF YOU LOOKED LIKE ME YOU MIGHT HAVE A SHOT AT A CHICK THAT LOOKS LIKE HER.

NOW THINK FOR A SECOND GENIUS.....

DO YOU THINK THAT THIS BROAD TRAVELS ALONE????

NO

SO.....SHE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A COUPLE OF GIRLFRIENDS WITH HER.

OF WHICH IF YOU HAD ANY BALLS YOU COULD RUN SOME GAME ON EM' & MAYBE GET A NUMBER OR TWO.

GODISALOFTDJ

I'll introduce you to dj realm hes a quality go-go dj

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

:laugh: "I TURN TO YOU" . FOR NEW MUSIC YOU FUCKIN HERB

choopie, go crazy @ the bar mitzvah. remember your monster mix of final chapter, blackout & the funeral then @ the at the end you can dazzle them with a lasgo thunder mix. them 16 year old little jewish boys will be yelling.....

GO Choopie, GO Choopie, Go Choopie

You can tell them all that you & Moo tore that shit up!

Choopie, we all turn to you..................

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choopie, go crazy @ the bar mitzvah. remember your monster mix of final chapter, blackout & the funeral then @ the at the end you can dazzle them with a lasgo thunder mix. them 16 year old little jewish boys will be yelling.....

listen here guy .. i am a corporate event palnner .... don't listen to what badass has to say .. he is a friend of mine that likes to start trouble. you on the other hand are no friend of mine nor do you know what do and when i do it. so i suggest you keep your comments to yourself or bring that shit to the boston board

listen here guy .. i am a corporate event palnner .... don't listen to what badass has to say .. he is a friend of mine that likes to start trouble. you on the other hand are no friend of mine nor do you know what do and when i do it. so i suggest you keep your comments to yourself or bring that shit to the boston board