Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steriod Question.....Please help.......

Guest rollinstoppie

I can't see how a "I want to be huge by taking roids" topic deviated into a "how much ya bench?" discussion, since they can sometimes have very different outcomes. I know guys at my gym who weigh the same as me (190) and can bench over 400 lbs naturally. Then there are the huge meatheads who can barely get up six plates for one rep. The bottom line is that if you want to look good- train right (proper form, not using more weight than you can handle and not over training), eat right (proper protein-carb-fat ratio) and don't be in a rush. Results come with time. Besides, the huge meathead image really isn't that attractive to a lot of girls, but some guys think that it is. The same way the stick-thin girl look isn't really that attractive to a lot of men, yet women think it would be appealing on them.

Originally posted by Crackorn

I can't see how a "I want to be huge by taking roids" topic deviated into a "how much ya bench?" discussion, since they can sometimes have very different outcomes. I know guys at my gym who weigh the same as me (190) and can bench over 400 lbs naturally. Then there are the huge meatheads who can barely get up six plates for one rep. The bottom line is that if you want to look good- train right (proper form, not using more weight than you can handle and not over training), eat right (proper protein-carb-fat ratio) and don't be in a rush. Results come with time. Besides, the huge meathead image really isn't that attractive to a lot of girls, but some guys think that it is. The same way the stick-thin girl look isn't really that attractive to a lot of men, yet women think it would be appealing on them.

Well, said.

Nautica

Originally posted by Crackorn

not every1 that takes steroids turns into a huge meathead.

Originally posted by diesel77

not every1 that takes steroids turns into a huge meathead.

true dat...

I saw some kids in NYC without their shirts, at clubs...like with barely any muscle def, or mass, but with stretch marks already.....they're like 'yeah i just started taking roids'.........

yeah good lucky buddy..lol :).....

Oh and 400+ for a guy that weighs 190...is pretty f'ing good....I dunno how 'natural' they are.........