Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday 12/4/03...

NU Society Thursday's continues this week at Deko Lounge as we welcome new Thursday Resident DJ Manny The Greek. He will be joining Residents Unique & Troy St. Charles each and every Thursday. DJ Klutch as always supplies the Hip Hop, R & B, & Old School downstairs. Start the weekend early at NJ's hottest 21 & over Thursday night. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist.

jar, soto, maxim.. i will be out on thurs.. without a doubt.. did deko stop serving zyr or do i have to switch to kettle???? also do they have the chilly XO??? i will be set if zyr and XO are both served.. get them lined up. by the way.. sexinthecity.. u'll meet me tonight if ur working with marco... see most of u later tonight...

Originally posted by polacogrande

jar, soto, maxim.. i will be out on thurs.. without a doubt.. did deko stop serving zyr or do i have to switch to kettle???? also do they have the chilly XO??? i will be set if zyr and XO are both served.. get them lined up. by the way.. sexinthecity.. u'll meet me tonight if ur working with marco... see most of u later tonight...

Main Bar:D

Originally posted by jarmenio

NU Society Thursday's continues this week at Deko Lounge as we welcome new Thursday Resident DJ Manny The Greek. He will be joining Residents Unique & Troy St. Charles each and every Thursday. DJ Klutch as always supplies the Hip Hop, R & B, & Old School downstairs. Start the weekend early at NJ's hottest 21 & over Thursday night. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist.

Manny on thusrdays? This shoudl be weird is he playing his normal music?

Originally posted by notallthere444

Manny on thusrdays? This shoudl be weird is he playing his normal music?

Not really. He plays for the crowd. SO you will hear him playing for all the women.

Come check him out 2nite Ant. Ims ure youll be very impressed with how he plays. It will still be very loungy.