Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Inviting someone to ur wedding u slept with...

guest00901

i think it depends on whether or not she still has contact with these guys. if they are still friendly and speak occasionally, i see no problem with inviting. if she hasnt seen or talked to them in years, i see no reason to invite them or anyone you havent seen in years. is she just looking to fill seats?

Originally posted by ou812

I hope for her sake that these two old fuck buddies don't get plastered and start reminiscing with the groom about "old times"

:D

Word, cause that will make for one hell of a party....

Tell ur friend to avoid the drama and not invite those tools!! It is a pretty important night for her and i am sure she wants it to go down without any pproblems.nuff said...

Late

Harold

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

She's still good friends with both of them thats why she wants to invite them

if she's still "good friends" with them..chances r they fuck on the regular...

therefore....i conclude that inviting ur fuck buddies to ur wedding isnt a good thing

She's still good friends with both of them thats why she wants to invite them

Are they married or in a relationship??

Who gives a fuck, she's w/ her man now, and ready to marry him, shouldn't really be a problem, invite them, and if they got any good photos of her naked, have them PM me.

Well her husband doesn't know them....shes just still friends with these 2 guys I dunno

If she is still friends with these guys why dosen't her future hubby know them or know about them??????:rolleyes:

I thinks its usaly a bad idea to invite X's to your wedding. Especialy 2 guys that she used to fuck & are now "friends" with and the hubby dosen't know them. I don't think he would want them there, I know I wouldn't

I think she should ask herself if she wanted a couple of girls that he fucked and are still friends with at her wedding?

Have some respect for your future husband!

JM2¢

the answer is NO.

one of my old fuck buddies got married a year back.

Was I invited to her wedding? NO.

It would have be inappropriate and even though we're good friends, it's a sacred ceremony all about PURITY.

What would I have done if i'd gone? "Oh hey! you're the bride's father? Yeah i'm one of her college buddies. Yeah we fucked on the regular for a couple summers."

a wedding shouldn't have the atmosphere of meeting old buddies in a bar to share some memories.

for chrissakes, have you no sense of class.

all i know is how I would feel ...& if i found out she invited someone she fucked or had a relationship period ... all id have to say is "ITS OVER BITCH !! GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE !! :D:aright: :aright: i wouldnt do it 2 her so id expect the same respect outta her :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by cintron

the answer is NO.

one of my old fuck buddies got married a year back.

Was I invited to her wedding? NO.

It would have be inappropriate and even though we're good friends, it's a sacred ceremony all about PURITY.

What would I have done if i'd gone? "Oh hey! you're the bride's father? Yeah i'm one of her college buddies. Yeah we fucked on the regular for a couple summers."

a wedding shouldn't have the atmosphere of meeting old buddies in a bar to share some memories.

for chrissakes, have you no sense of class.

wonka.gif