Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who likes my hats???

philippio

My bucket hats... you know, the ones I almost always wear interchangeably (the white one and the A|X one) when I go out!!! Some people don't recognize me without my hats!!!

My favorite hat song...

Jay Tripwire & Grant Dell - Hi-Hats for Caffy [Rescue Recordings]

You know it, Lyrik?

:hat: the mad-hatter.

My friend with every post you make; you become more and more annoying. Everytime I read any of your threads or posts; my eyes begin to bleed profusely and I have to turn away in agony. Please do the whole messageboard a favor and take a break from the computer for a while. Get up, take a walk or maybe find another hobby besides the internet. Because at this rate, you will find yourself single forever.

Originally posted by sirdickenson

My friend with every post you make; you become more and more annoying. Everytime I read any of your threads or posts; my eyes begin to bleed profusely and I have to turn away in agony. Please do the whole messageboard a favor and take a break from the computer for a while. Get up, take a walk or maybe find another hobby besides the internet. Because at this rate, you will find yourself single forever.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by philippio

My bucket hats... you know, the ones I almost always wear interchangeably (the white one and the A|X one) when I go out!!! Some people don't recognize me without my hats!!!

My favorite hat song...

Jay Tripwire & Grant Dell - Hi-Hats for Caffy [Rescue Recordings]

You know it, Lyrik?

This thread looks much as Bling's... Bling is it you?

I'm at work and the day is going very slow...

Sorry to be such an inconvenience to your eyeballs cause they will bleed profusely to the following...

:bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Don't worry about being an inconvenience to me, just stop posting useless subject matters. Everyone has posted something stupid in their lifetime, but you deserve a lifetime achievement award for "useless" rants. And as far as those smilies with the fingers; why don't you and your friend Phoenix play--guess where my finger has been? Both of you seem to have a hardon for each other, close the deal already!

http://www.menwithouthats.com/

The Safety Dance

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine

Say, we can go where we want to, a place that they will never find

And we can act like we come from out of this world

Leave the real one far behind

And we can dance

We can go when we want to, the night is young and so am I

And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet

And surprise them with the victory cry

Say, we can act if we want to, if we don't nobody will

And you can act real rude or totally removed

And I can act like an imbecile

Say we can dance, we can dance

Everything's out of control

We can dance, we can dance

They're doing it from pole to pole

Everybody look at your hands

Everybody taken the chance

The safety dance

The safety dance

The safety dance

We can dance if we want to, we've got all your life and mine

As long as we abuse it we are never going to lose it

And everything will work out right

Say, we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

well they're no friend of mine

You did not answer my question which directly pertains to electronic music...

Do you know who Jay Tripwire is?

Regarding your suggestions for musical chairs, my interaction and/or involvement with friends who are guys ends at a firm handshake or hug. Unless they are also Greek in which case it is customary and traditionally correct to kiss on each cheek.

Any more questions???

Ask away!!!

:laugh::jawdrop:

ive never really got into jay tripwire.... the deepest i go i would have to say is chris lum and co...

;)

I like Chris Lum's Get Connected (especially the Fred Everything remix) and Inside of Me EP but also Gimp Limpin' with Jay-J and his Big Tool tracks. I also love most Grant Dell and Gareth Oxby productions, especiallythe Tribalation EP's and Timewarp.

Yep, I got those tracks too. Chris Lum's Big Tool (samples "when you're in my hut....) and Inside of Me are great tracks.

LOL

Originally posted by lyrik

Yep, I got those tracks too. Chris Lum's Big Tool (samples "when you're in my hut....) and Inside of Me are great tracks.

yeeeeeaaaa, thats the track that turned me on to lum.... Big tool!!!!

jimmy t used to rock that like way back when!:eek::D;)