Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I Had This Killer Party....

vaughanz

Originally posted by vaughanz

So much for thinking I Got Game and thinking no chicks would pick up on that! :laugh: (Oh Robin... there's the drunk dj again! Here he comes... I betcha he tells us he's single again... Hi Vaughan! So hows the Mrs!???)

DAMN THOSE BROADS ARE SMARTER THAN I AM DRUNK!

:laugh: yeah matt just took you out of the game ... u r no longer a threat to any single guy :D :D

Originally posted by vaughanz

Well... I won't even go there 'cuz Digital7(he's a moderator) will "bust" me for a rule that they call "PRE-View", which means I can't review my own killer parties, especially when they are at Delux the night before Thanksgiving with Matt Spector, My pardner Sheldon and Johnny Ramirez. Because if I did say something like "the place was full" of CP people like Koky and Brwneydtrouble and Sobe3000, then I might as well be a liar! Or if I say... I danced my ass off all night and lost my virginity during Matt Spector's set.. just checking!

But the pics that Erick K from Cooljunkie took came out really nice and stuff and you can see them for yourself at www.lust4house.com

:blank::bored: its about time u finally promoted a pretty good party. now no more self reviews

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

ok i am gonna get worked for this one cause i already fucked it up once but here goes... from l to r mirza, happyface, brwneyedtrouble, prof97, koky...

DSC01467.jpg

Now that's one shaaaaaaaaaaaady looking group of CP Heads:D

okay okay just kidding guys;)

Glad ya had fun:eek: