Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hotels/packages?

HERE'S SOME INFO I FOUND RIGHT ON THE SITE ABOUT HOTEL,

FLIGHTS ARE ANOTHER STORY STILL SEARCHING....

For registered delegates only, WMC has arranged special discounted rates at the official headquarters hotel - Wyndham Miami Beach Resort.

These special convention rates are offered on a limited number of rooms and will sell out. Reservations must be made through the WMC Housing Bureau by faxing or mailing the attached form. Again, you must be a registered conference delegate to reserve a discounted room. Your hotel confirmation will be mailed directly from the hotel within two weeks.

These SPECIAL CONVENTION RATES are offered on a limited number of rooms through Feb 16, 2004, subject to availability – so book early. Rates shown are US dollars and do not include taxes. For further assistance call the WMC Housing Bureau at 954-563-4444.

Special Convention Rate – Based on availability

Rate Room Type Occupancy

$169 per night Standard Single or Double

$184 per night Oceanfront Single or Double

$209 per night Jr. Suite Single or Double

Reservations require a credit card to guarantee reservation. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival or you will be charged one night. No shows will be charged one night. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

We have a room booked @ the Wyndham right now for $100 a night... travel agent rate...

My question is how far is this hotel from everything... clubs, restaurants etc....

I know the conference is there but it seems like it's out of the way....

well the wydamm is not really in sobe most clubs and shit are in sobe it prob be a 5-10 min cab ride thats it

Originally posted by pumavisor808

We have a room booked @ the Wyndham right now for $100 a night... travel agent rate...

My question is how far is this hotel from everything... clubs, restaurants etc....

I know the conference is there but it seems like it's out of the way....

if i recall correctly, the wyndham is waaaaaaaaaaaay up there on collins - past the fountainbleu, past the duexville. during the day, it might be a 10min ride down to south beach, but at night be prepared to be sitting in your car on collins for at least 1/2hr. we stayed at the raddisson the one year the conf was held up there, and it would take forever to get down to south beach.

if youre not registering for the conf, it might be worth the extra $ to stay in south beach

Originally posted by nifer

if i recall correctly, the wyndham is waaaaaaaaaaaay up there on collins - past the fountainbleu, past the duexville. during the day, it might be a 10min ride down to south beach, but at night be prepared to be sitting in your car on collins for at least 1/2hr. we stayed at the raddisson the one year the conf was held up there, and it would take forever to get down to south beach.

if youre not registering for the conf, it might be worth the extra $ to stay in south beach

TRUE

Guest shortyrockrox

I'm only going to be there 3 nights, Th,F, S, and we got a pretty good deal, i don't plan on sleeping much so the noise doesn't really bother me, but whats wrong w/the rooms???

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

I'm only going to be there 3 nights, Th,F, S, and we got a pretty good deal, i don't plan on sleeping much so the noise doesn't really bother me, but whats wrong w/the rooms???

there alittle dirty but hey ur right if u got a good deal stick to it cause u wont be there much

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by mikeynine999

m epersonally i like the nicer rooms at roney even though there is no point but thats where i stay

I checked that hotel and it was already booked up, amongst a few others that people had recommended:(

Plus I'm only paying $120 in total for the hotel so that gives me more $$$$$$$ to PARTAY:cool:

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

I checked that hotel and it was already booked up, amongst a few others that people had recommended:(

Plus I'm only paying $120 in total for the hotel so that gives me more $$$$$$$ to PARTAY:cool:

yeah nthats a good price but the roney is not booked up dont know where u got your info from

Guest shortyrockrox

i got that information from one of the online travel sites, either travelzoo, orbitz, or cheaptickets not sure which one, but thats fcuked up if it really isn't booked!!:confused:

Guest detrimental

We are staying @ Kent on 1131 Collins Ave, right in the mid of action and if you want cheap...go to travelocity and find Kent, got room for 7 nites,at about 700 even. Place looks like a blast, fear and loathing here we come!!!!

http://www.bookmiamihotels.com/

We used the link above and have found it kinda useful. Best to stay somewhere between 18th and 16th as it aint too far from the parties and just outta range from the main basslines. Plus the beach is just across the street. YES WE AT THE MAXINE AGAIN LIKE LAST YEAR....

SEE US ALL AT THE CLEVELANDER HOPEFULLY

PEACE PEOPLE

MYSTER D (UK)