Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Choopa DJ's barmitsvah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

thats right i sell the packages and make the money .........

if you only knew how much money there is in it

Seriously .... I M.C. and Dance For entertainment companies too... weddings , sweet sixteens and yea... mitzvahs .... u really dont understand how much money is in that ..... around three times more than djing or mcing or dancing at a night club.. me and vinny v talked about this at diva last night .. lots of djs do.... nightclubs are for fun .... professional entertainment is a business

shuddup billy :blown:

:D

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

Seriously .... I M.C. and Dance For entertainment companies too... weddings , sweet sixteens and yea... mitzvahs .... u really dont understand how much money is in that ..... around three times more than djing or mcing or dancing at a night club.. me and vinny v talked about this at diva last night .. lots of djs do.... nightclubs are for fun .... professional entertainment is a business

shuddup billy :blown:

:D

money for the owners

Joe shut up

Originally posted by mrsmiley

buddy lets get something straight I much rather do what I do

then pass out Yamakas at Bar Mitsvahs

Billy B......

THEY DONT CALL HIM SLICK WILL FOR NOTHING...I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU FROM THE START....YOUFUCK YOU HUNTED MY POSTS AND STALKED ME TO POST THAT FUCKING SMILEY I HOPE YOU DIE ASSHOLE....ALTHOUGH I DO TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR MOTHER NOW.

whoa ... wait ...

if the choice is makin the same money selling drugs by just passing out yamakas twice a weekend... u better believe ill be throwing those things like frisbees =)

i got my day job.... this is just extra money we're talking bout ... keep it real $300+ a party .... 2-3 a weekend ..all year .. i get paid to dance with jewish moms..and teach there kids how to breakdance...hmmmmm easy money ... pays for my alcoholic habits

whoa ... wait ...

if the choice is makin the same money selling drugs by just passing out yamakas twice a weekend... u better believe ill be throwing those things like frisbees =)

i got my day job.... this is just extra money we're talking bout ... keep it real $300+ a party .... 2-3 a weekend ..all year .. i get paid to dance with jewish moms..and teach there kids how to breakdance...hmmmmm easy money ... pays for my alcoholic habits

WHO EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING THE SAME MONEY PASSING OUT YAMAHAS AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES...ARE YOU INSANE...DO YOU KNOW WHAT ONE OF THE TOP GROSSING BUSINESS OF ALL TIME IS LOOK AT THE BIOTECH&PHARM COMPANIES LOOK AT THEIR STOCKS ARE YOU MAD? AS OPPOSED TO DJ BARTHOLOMEW YARMUKLE DJ SERVICES.

first of all my friend switch to decafe and ease off with the patronizing... most of my post was meant in jest ... to billy ... not you ....

second if their is a person on this earth that thinks companies like aventis , hoffman la-rocha are even in the same category as "dj bart......" they are out of their mind ...

however a lowend salesperson or broker could easily be making the same as a person in the entertainment business...and they would only really be working once or twice week ...

thats all ....easy buddy ...easy .........

first of all my friend switch to decafe and ease off with the patronizing... most of my post was meant in jest ... to billy ... not you ....

second if their is a person on this earth that thinks companies like aventis , hoffman la-rocha are even in the same category as "dj bart......" they are out of their mind ...

however a lowend salesperson or broker could easily be making the same as a person in the entertainment business...and they would only really be working once or twice week ...

thats all ....easy buddy ...easy .........

NO FIRST OFF WE ARE NOT FRIENDS SO DONT FUCKING MISTAKE THAT.

SECOND I WILL PATRONIZE AT WILL, DO YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO SAY OK AND STOP.

THIRD I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOURE POSTS ARE INTENDED FOR I WILL THREAD JACK AND POST AS I PLEASE SO SUCK A DICK

GO PRANCE AROUND YOU FOOL AND WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REAL WORLD SOME DAY AND SAY," HEY WHERE'S MY PENSION WHERE'S MY 401K WHERE'S MY INSURANCE WITH DENTAL AND OPTICAL HMMM NOW THAT I HAVE ARTHRITIS AND AM A CRACKED OUT FOOL WHAT DO I DO WITH MYSELF....MAYBE I SHOULD GET A REAL JOB" :idea::blown:

whoa ... wait ...

thank you ..... somebody knows what i am talking about. 300 a day is cheap too !! we get more than that

Originally posted by kostaP

Nice try you idiot he works for a pharmaceutical company.

you obviously missed the point on that one jerkoff. that one flew straight over your head.

kosta .. you don't know me that well . you don't know what i have, you don't know what i make, you know nothing about my insurance or my education. so don't fucking criticize me you bald fucking loser ...

:)

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

you obviously missed the point on that one jerkoff. that one flew straight over your head.

kosta .. you don't know me that well . you don't know what i have, you don't know what i make, you know nothing about my insurance or my education. so don't fucking criticize me you bald fucking loser ...

:)

First of all you fat fuck I WAS TALKING IN GENERAL BETWEEN THE TWO BUSINESSES

I could give 2 shits what you do OR DONT MAKE

I could give a flying fuck about your insurance and education OR LACK THERE OF

I realized your GAY comment was a Joke asshole but not everyone on cp knows what Billy does therefore so he wouldnt be stuck with the stigma of a drug dealer i posted it for everryone else to see YOU FAT FUCKING LOSER.

That is something friends do they look after each other...NOT GO AFTER THEIR FRIENDS EX GIRLFRIENDS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Originally posted by kostaP

That is something friends do they look after each other...NOT GO AFTER THEIR FRIENDS EX GIRLFRIENDS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AT ALL . YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT ALL THESE POSTS ABOUT THE GIRLFRIENDS ARE TOTALLY FALSE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT