Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Choopa DJ's barmitsvah

Originally posted by kostaP

Youre a fucking retard I wasnt the one that was saying I make as much promoting as somenone does in Pharm sales. Youtried to compare the two you stupid moron. Kill yourself please I feel like I am arguing with a child.

Once again if youre still feeling tough you know where Ill be.

child? huh

ill leave it like this .....

I know DICK about pharm sales ... i figure u know the same about owning and operating a entertainment company ... if i started with the name calling .... then i apologize for acting like a child .... but as far as defending myself .... i will never lay down for anybody no matter who they are or how big and or tough they are .... I dont know you ...but we know the same people ... which means we WILL meet .... but if its on good or ill terms ill leave it up to you ... id say id be the bigger man ... but that sounds childish in an of itself ... ill forget all the fucking names your calling me ... because going back and reading this thread .... i realize this is the stupidest fucking debate ive ever heard in my life ... neither one of us is getting our points across and fustration is getting the better of it i think... so whatever ... no i dont think im a "tough guy" ... but i will not be talked down to by anyone ... i went through this with that diesel guy rodigga already ... and when i met him at joeys ...he turned out to be the coolest muthafucker .... i think the internet is only good for getting information and downloading devon video clips = )... so what ever ... im done with this ...

later

Sleep-1

souljerz crew

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic