Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Promoters...whats the cover for all the spots NYE?

Deko Lounge will be our 21 and over party!!! DJ's Denny Tsettos & Richie Santana all night on the main floor. DJ Klutch spins Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. Tickets will be $30 in advance, more at the door the day of. Doors open at 8pm and close whenever we want!!! Yes alcohol is allowed to be served as late as we want as well

Club Abyss will be our 18 and over party!!! DJ's Joe Giorgio & Manny The Greek all night on the main floor. DJ's Unique and Hot 97's Mr. Cee spin Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. For this event we have 2 different advanced tickets. A $50 ticket which allows you Two Full Hours of open bar from 9pm-11pm, or a $25 General Admission ticket. Doors open at 8pm and close whenever we want!!! Yes alcohol is allowed to be served as late as we want as well.

I will have tickets starting today so either see me for them in the next upcoming weeks or you can contact me by e-mail at joe111774@aol.com.

CIRCA

24 HOUR LIQUOR LICENSE

TOP SHELF .....6 HOUR OPEN BAR!!!!!!!!

LAVISH 12 STATION HOT AND COLD BUFFET with carving station AND SUSHI BAR (straight from our amazing CiRCA menu)

PARTY FAVORS NOISE MAKERS

CiRCA Music mix till 2am...................

THE ONE AND ONLY...........

RICHIE RYDELL AFTERHOURS

NEW YEARS EVE @CIRCA ( 2AM -12 NOON THE NEXT DAY!)

139+TAX ADVANCE TICKETS

ALSO WILL BE A SEPARATE TICHET IF YOU WANT THE AFTERHOURS ONLY....2A-12NOON.(WHO KNOWS MAYBE LATER)

Originally posted by kostaP

CIRCA

24 HOUR LIQUOR LICENSE

TOP SHELF .....6 HOUR OPEN BAR!!!!!!!!

LAVISH 12 STATION HOT AND COLD BUFFET with carving station AND SUSHI BAR (straight from our amazing CiRCA menu)

PARTY FAVORS NOISE MAKERS

CiRCA Music mix till 2am...................

THE ONE AND ONLY...........

RICHIE RYDELL AFTERHOURS

NEW YEARS EVE @CIRCA ( 2AM -12 NOON THE NEXT DAY!)

139+TAX ADVANCE TICKETS

ALSO WILL BE A SEPARATE TICHET IF YOU WANT THE AFTERHOURS ONLY....2A-12NOON.(WHO KNOWS MAYBE LATER)

do you know how much the afterhours tickets are?

Originally posted by mkutlass

Kos...........make sure the sound and lighting at circa r correct, I probably going to hit circa after SG or Joeys. Afterhours should be like the olden days.

Correct???...This is the spot that took NJ Nightlife to another level.....Lighting and sound for New Years will be off the meter..TRUST ME. When have they ever slacked......:D