Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tylenol 4

moidah

having a nice little down day here in LI, i got some of these from my roomie. i am pretty sure that each pill has 60 mg of codeine and i took two, weigh 105, on an empty stomach about oh-five minutes ago...erowid has good info on all sorts of codiene stuff (all sorts of lots stuff actually) but did not tell me two things i wondered about

a. can you snort it or will it make you feel like your nose is on fire

b. can you smoke it with out all the chem lab extraction

anyone know?

m

Originally posted by moidah

having a nice little down day here in LI, i got some of these from my roomie. i am pretty sure that each pill has 60 mg of codeine and i took two, weigh 105, on an empty stomach about oh-five minutes ago...erowid has good info on all sorts of codiene stuff (all sorts of lots stuff actually) but did not tell me two things i wondered about

anyone know?

m

Are you for real? Def don't sniff it... I tried sniifin ripped fuel before, really really bad mistake.

Originally posted by moidah

anyone know?

m

you can extract the codeine and ingest or shoot it.... don't know about smoking it.... wouldnt recommend snorting em... they're nasty....

thanks for the info daddy (can i call you that?). for some reason you always make me smile. (except when you thought i smelled like pork ;) )

i read all the extraction material on erowid but i'm not a needle girl and that seems the most common method aside from oral. right now i be feeling fine.

moidah that makes sense. gotta laugh at myself. but they feel nice. i feel nice. now. wheeeee.

disk-ofreak- i moved out here to write. i lived in ny for the last ten years and found it very hard to write when i was getting up at dusk every day. i dont live in both places but i go to the city for a few days probably twice a month to see my friends and party.

^^ nuthin at all a lot of ppl do that, if you were loaded you could have homes in both, but you usually LIVE in one or the other for a period of time, i missunderstood,i didn't know if she lived in brooklyn or the hamptons, it looked like she only posted when she was out east and in everyother post she kept saying she was going back to brooklyn, a little confusing thats all:D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Are you for real? Def don't sniff it... I tried sniifin ripped fuel before, really really bad mistake.

I sniffed straight effedrine once. I thought my head was going to :splat: We were doing ludes one morning at somebodies house after a party. After a while we started crushing them up and snorting them, then we ran out, then I had to go home, then I thought "If blow a line of effedrine I'll wake up right away instead of hafting to wait for it" :laugh: That sucked.