Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Wtf Im Not A Fucking Cop..........!

YO IM NOT A FUCKING COP NARC WHATEVER you want to call it. you guys are really too fucking paranoid on this board. ASK JOE G, ASK JUSTIN DJ ECHO STAR, ASK PODES, ask BUMPDADDY, ASK TUNNELBANDIT (BRIAN). IM ROMINAS EX BF, ROMY20, ASK HER ASK WHOEVER. u guys need to chill man, im 20 years old and go to willy p for christ sake, im harmless as a fucking chevy nova. lol you shouldnt sterotype people right off the bat, whatever guys

peace:rolleyes:

Originally posted by calvinlicious

YO IM NOT A FUCKING COP NARC WHATEVER you want to call it. you guys are really too fucking paranoid on this board. ASK JOE G, ASK JUSTIN DJ ECHO STAR, ASK PODES, ask BUMPDADDY, ASK TUNNELBANDIT (BRIAN). IM ROMINAS EX BF, ROMY20, ASK HER ASK WHOEVER. u guys need to chill man, im 20 years old and go to willy p for christ sake, im harmless as a fucking chevy nova. lol you shouldnt sterotype people right off the bat, whatever guys

peace:rolleyes:

what was your old screenname?

who am i?

noone has ever been locked up for just talking about doing drugs or providing information... sites like erowid, the shroomery etc and magazines like high times would have gone down a long time ago ........and for a cop to ask you for a specific substance and offer money for it is still entrapment...... and what better way to prove entrapment than to have it documented in an email or a public forum?? In reality the sellers are taking a much bigger risk and face much stiffer penalties than buyers so they have a right to ne paranoid.

If you're advertising specific items for sale at specific prices, I'd have to say "you're just plain dumb"

Originally posted by calvinlicious

anna

=D

its true, he actually is shane.....not a cop.....i still wouldnt talk about selling/buying drugs online......

so wierd talking to u ....... for obvious reasons..... actually u called my house in wayne in like june to talk to romy about getting stuff....

actually romina said we would be like best friends if we met cause we are alot alike (in both good and bad ways)....chris

my post in another forum about romina at like 8 last night------>

"im so mad at romina right now....ugh....i want to punch something....get in stupid arguement about getting together this weekend -online...then she fuckin writes "OMFG U ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE" and then signs off.....girls are more trouble than they are worth....i need to rant....sorry.........ugh, i cant sit still im so mad......I HATE GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS"

she calls at midnight..and its all better.....vicious cycle....:laugh:

calvin: I think you problem is that you just broadcast your intentions to buy drugs, like in your last post: " HEy Who has some Xanax for me, please PM" - Yeah come on....

You may not be a narc (I am pretty sure you are not) - but you will get others in trouble.

If you think your PM is private and secure - you are naive.

same goes for your e-mails etc...

Originally posted by echostar

yeah i'll testify to the fact that shane's not a cop

btw shane....dont think i forgot about those 2 things that you never sent me, i just forgot to mention it at utopia....

yeah... hes not a cop... hes THE BIG DAWWWWWWWWWWWG....

:laugh: