Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY second feature film screening this saturday!

New england film festival veterans, us wicked pissa productions, soon to be Sundance fim hero's.......

My second feature film screening this Saturday!

36 East 8th St., New York, NY View Map

When: Saturday, December 6, 8:00pm

Phone: 212-998-4100

*******After party at glass...27th and 10th avenue, Avalon is throwing us afterhours too!!!!!!!!!*****

Come see the new underground cult movie from Boston and the feature film debut of Wickid Pissa Productions.

Mitch Mitchell and his "Dukes of Damage" tag the streets of the city with their literary vines dressed in urban code and expose the world to the wonders of shit-house poetry.

The screening is FREE so bring your friends and come and witness the epitome of groundbreaking independent filmmaking.

Because of the large number of invitees -- the responses have been condensed (Use the links to expand any section)

Yes 84 •

• Josh Mitchell (The Organizer)

• alon ferency

• Scott Dwyer (+ 2 guests)

• Rich Hutchins (+ 1 guests)

• esheridan@nyc.rr.com (+ 1 guests) i will be waring my best underwear

• kathy.salermo@t-mobile.com (+ 1 guests) Can't wait!

• kristin02375@yahoo.com I'm 50% there! I just have to see if I can reschedule my hair cut appointment hahahahahaha, J/K Kid. I'm there.

• sergio.teodoro@t-mobile.com (+ 1 guests)

• ro4spirits@aol.com (+ 3 guests) Congratulations!

• dawnewhalen@hotmail.com (+ 1 guests) I love NYC and would love to see the film again. This will be a blast! Can't wait!

• shanster23@aol.com Josh, You know I will be there. I wouldn't miss the maddness in the Big City. I will see you this weekend. Love Ya Kid...

• hugo@hugotillman.com

• ashley_hadfield@lycos.com (+ 1 guests)

• James O'Hare (+ 1 guests) looking forward to it!!

• nyzcreative@yahoo.com (+ 4 guests) Josh- I'm the film liason @ Avalon (old Limelight)- friday, Dec. 12th I'd like to throw your film a party here!!!!!!!!!! call my cell ASAP to organize- also we can make an afterparty happen Sat night in addition 4 gratis. your a fellow NYU kid. I'm lookin out.- Vanessa Butterfly Ventura

• pwalker03@snet.net (+ 1 guests)

• dakolm@hotmail.com (+ 2 guests) I'll be there. I can't wait to see the master performance of Johnie Landau. I'm bringing my chick and some of her friends maybe.

• kb2@nyu.edu (+ 1 guests)

• oscar gell I'll be there with my band bringing the latin flavaf the night (1 + Bunch)

• iggysopenmic@yahoo.com (+ 2 guests)

• gatovil@hotmail.com (+ 1 guests)

• Savannah Skye (+ 1 guests)

• thollis069@msn.com (+ 1 guests)

• Stacey Greene (+ 1 guests)

• steveoum@optonline.net (+ 1 guests) Working on bringing another Simon 2 the mix.

• Bill Ramsey I'm all over seeing Mitch and Mohigan in NYC. I'm also looking forward to Mr. Lithgow's comedy routine.

• Michele Maiorino (+ 3 guests) Would I miss an opportunity to see my Boston Cutie in NYC?? Not a chance! I'll be there with my girls. Can't wait! xoxoxo

• Clair Sapperstein (+ 4 guests) I'm spreading the SHP word all over the city. Everyone's talking about the newest release from the ball bag brothers. You know I'll be there!

• jigolomiles@hotmail.com (+ 2 guests)

• jbmartin19@hotmail.com dj mad dog is 90% there buddy

• glennpeterson33@hotmail.com (+ 1 guests) No doubt I'll be there, it's right in my hood! Can't wait! GP.

• filmbug@aol.com

• tgaleani@mmm.edu (+ 3 guests)

• jonathan landau I'll be the host with the most maaaad. I will print and post the movie poster all over city's walls and bathroom stalls, but don't forget to tell people about the fattest after party with DJ Reach and DJ Mad Dog Martin!

• jessicalynncurtis@hotmail.com (+ 1 guests) I'll be there for sure - the # of guests I'm bringing is a guesstimate right now

• Brandon Mikolaski (+ 2 guests) Thanks, I shall try valiantly to be there. And if not, I'll pass the word on to my cohorts. Be afraid, be so very afraid.

• mj@eviljake.com (+ 1 guests) 90% I'm there (as long as I'm in town)

• newyork@bossmodels.com (+ 2 guests) Jason Smith, Boss Models

Email me if you want to go.......

orlandobreaks@yahoo.com