Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fouroneone

attn: sexxxxxxybabyd

Originally posted by fouroneone

ok, if you look at a recent pic of her, and tell me with a straight face that she did not have an extra few helpings this holiday season, then you are out of your mind.

You are sitting there comparing her old and new pics ???

you really need to get out and talk to a live girl once in a while, and if you have to give your credit card first, it doesnt count.

PS Im sure D is still a hottie. She was before her site, and probably will be when she is 50.

see, this is where confusion comes in.

#1 - I have a beautiful girlfriend, who i would love to marry someday. So the only pleasure derived from looking at babyd's pics is laughter.

#2 - She is not "still" a hottie, because she never "was" a hottie

#3 - While my skin is pretty white, and some sun wouldn't hurt, i do get out plenty.

Originally posted by shroomy

You are sitting there comparing her old and new pics ???

you really need to get out and talk to a live girl once in a while, and if you have to give your credit card first, it doesnt count.

PS Im sure D is still a hottie. She was before her site, and probably will be when she is 50.

50? god your fucken lame

fouroneone , Post a picture of your busted ass. Lets see how you hold up to me picking you apart.

i have been down this road a hundred times with sexxxxxxxxxxybabyd and all of her ass-kissers.

Sexybabyd gets no privacy because she chooses to live a public life, which is open to criticisim.

I would rather lead a private than a public life, so in return i get to keep my privacy and choose who knows what about me.

Originally posted by notallthere444

50? god your fucken lame

fouroneone , Post a picture of your busted ass. Lets see how you hold up to me picking you apart.

yeah, but you make fun of everyone also! You attacked brandy76. Why? because she decided to sign "thanks, Brandy" at the end of her post.

Its ok, we had a sit down & they're going to give you a free pass. This time & only this time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

yeah, but you make fun of everyone also! You attacked brandy76. Why? because she decided to sign "thanks, Brandy" at the end of her post.

Its ok, we had a sit down & they're going to give you a free pass. This time & only this time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brandy.

POST EM:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by fouroneone

Sexybabyd gets no privacy because she chooses to live a public life, which is open to criticisim.

:laugh:

You make her sound like a friggin celebrity. Get over it; you're life is calling.

Holy crap...I spelled the 'your' in 'your life' wrong. Damn CP for ruining my grammar and spelling!

And no, fouroneone, I'm not looking for attention. I don't use CP to get validation, find dates, or argue with idiots.