Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: sexxxxxxybabyd

fouroneone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i was curious. i checked out the site, and i must say, very nice. u got nice tits. nice body tone, tan is cool, and would bang u for sure. i can say that b/c 1- i got a girl. 2- i will never meet u. 3- we run in diff circles and do diff things.

few things- i don't like the preview. truthfully, i want more. lol

secondly, what do i gotta do to get a free membership??

and whats more, that somebitch chick is cute too. i wouldn't worry about ur body, looks fine from where i'm standing.

ok, got in a car accident, and i believe i'm going partly hysterical, so i will stop ranting now. good night everyone.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

so i was curious. i checked out the site, and i must say, very nice. u got nice tits. nice body tone, tan is cool, and would bang u for sure. i can say that b/c 1- i got a girl. 2- i will never meet u. 3- we run in diff circles and do diff things.

few things- i don't like the preview. truthfully, i want more. lol

secondly, what do i gotta do to get a free membership??

and whats more, that somebitch chick is cute too. i wouldn't worry about ur body, looks fine from where i'm standing.

ok, got in a car accident, and i believe i'm going partly hysterical, so i will stop ranting now. good night everyone.

lol

Is that the infamous Daniella in that Pic that everyone is talkin bout?...where is everyone's standards when it comes to being HOT??????????....lolol....first off, she looks like she's a midget, second, she's unproportioned...her head is tiny, her thighs huge....hahaha....she's soo disgusting:tongue:

Originally posted by clubkid03

Is that the infamous Daniella in that Pic that everyone is talkin bout?...where is everyone's standards when it comes to being HOT??????????....lolol....first off, she looks like she's a midget, second, she's unproportioned...her head is tiny, her thighs huge....hahaha....she's soo disgusting:tongue:

i wouldnt say that if u see her person u would not say that i doubt it