Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar News

Firstly let me apologize for the delay in posting updates recently.

At this time we are beyond hectic getting things ready for our opening next week. Our days and nights are filled up with a never ending amount of work and finally we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (you'll get this joke when you enter the club)

We are now finalizing all the details and hope to make an official announcement tomorrow as to the opening events and DJ line ups.

Please know that we are all very excited to bring you this incredible new venue that we hope will meet everyone's expectations.

Next week will see both the culmanation of two year's of planning and work and the beginning of a new and exciting time for Crobar.

We thank you all for your patience and sometimes, animated and interesting opinions about the club.

After next week we will begin a new journey with you and the rest of the clubbing community.

Hopefully tomorrow you will see a post entitled "Official Crobar Announcement" with all the information regarding Opening nights.

Peace and blessings to you all.

Originally posted by az-tec

Kissing ass for what?

I have a job already...

I have many friends that work there, have been to the club many times and I think its going to be a great venue.

no need to be a hater joey

:tongue:

you have like 6 jobs..... :) get some rest.. don't be sick for your big day tomorrow.

joey?!!! awww.