Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling ~ Bling

Originally posted by njstacked2

Danielle....You are so ghetto I love it gurrrlllll!

I spoke to Adriana before and was talking ghetto to her...she was dying! Oh yeah have a miserable time in Boston!

LMAO.. I know you and Digga are responsible for the snowstorm that is coming.. DON'T LIE... I know you made a deal with the God's up there that you won't eat any bread for the next month if a snowstorm comes and we stay here to go to Deko with you freaks..

THANKS STACKER 3 !!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

LMAO.. I know you and Digga are responsible for the snowstorm that is coming.. DON'T LIE... I know you made a deal with the God's up there that you won't eat any bread for the next month if a snowstorm comes and we stay here to go to Deko with you freaks..

THANKS STACKER 3 !!!!

Danielle...Will you give me a Tricep injection just to say you did it? That would be so MONSTER of you!

I am going to scoop myself silly @ Breathless tonight !

HAHHAA I think Digga has CP-dar..

I was supposed to do my resume hours ago and he just called saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING..

ok I have to get back to serious work now. I feel like I just got caught stealing something

Deelite...Have you ever seen the movie Fear?

Nicole 4 Eva

I love that movie....we should all watch it one day...

HAHHAA I think Digga has CP-dar..

I was supposed to do my resume hours ago and he just called saying WHAT ARE YOU DOING..

ok I have to get back to serious work now. I feel like I just got caught stealing something

deee, don eva say that you think digga has cp-dar!!!!!!!!!!

and i love the ghetto talk bitch, last night digga roled up to 7-11 wit his down jacket, and skull kap, and asked for a pack of dutch masters and ju ju fruits!!!!!!!!, then when i went to pay........i laughed in the hindus face and baught a pack of shmokes!!!!!!!

cause i wanna be ghansta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also dee, i meant to tell you walk nick said to me at the gym last night!!!!!!!!!, no he's not leaving his girl................he mentioned that by 35 you and i will be married!!!!!!!!!!!!!, INTERESTING?????