Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so she's 19...

iamme

...very cute Venezualan/Brazilian girl thats one of my neighbours...

i actually met her when my car got totalled...she saw the accident, so she hung around and just started talking to me and flirting...and everytime ive seen her (once or twice) she has been flirty and sweet...

so she's got a very pretty face, bangin body, but she's 19...

should i not even bother? especially since she's my neighbour?

p.s. im 22....

Originally posted by bobbalou

I'd hit it!!!

Well, I would be concerned with her maturity level, and second how close of a neighbor is she?

Cheers

Harold

she seems mature enough, and alot of fun :devil:

...it would take me ~15 seconds to walk to her front door.

Originally posted by bullseye

omg, your so much older than her, dont we have laws?, dude, get a grip, get out the binoculars.

telescope is already aimed at her bedroom :eek:

seriously, i know 3 yrs difference is NOTHING, but for some reason it just strikes me as trouble, and that shit could get messy.

now that i wrote that, i realize how fuckin gay that was...i think im getting way ahead of myself......

a chick i was hitting on in one of my classes earlier this semester told me one day that it was her birthday.....she had just turned *18*

i was a little unsettled that i had been hitting on a 17 yr old but then i went right back to work. don't worry about her age, she's legal.

heh seriously when i first read ur post i was like oh shit heres another 40 yr. old pedo thinking of getting with a 19 yr. old and then i read u were 22 i was like wtf?

lol...yeah 3 yrs. is nothing especially now that she's legal...go for it dont waste time....chances like this dont come by everyday :tongue:

iamme,

disregard all of the other posts. I am going to give you some free advice.

first off keep in mind that 3 years is not much of difference. and im not just talking about "fucking" her but also to seriously date her. so that dispels this whole ridiculous age thing.

Im going to bottom line you,

You are 22 & you have a "bangin hot" 19 year old flirting with you. To add to that she is part Brazilian which makes it that much better.

pursue her & i can not think of one con on a list of pro's & cons that says otherwise.

Because she is your neighbor? i have never heard of geographic boundaries which prohibit us from dating.

ARENT WE ALL NEIGHBORS ANYWAY?????????????///

FUCK HER, LITERALLY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by iamme

telescope is already aimed at her bedroom :eek:

seriously, i know 3 yrs difference is NOTHING, but for some reason it just strikes me as trouble, and that shit could get messy.

now that i wrote that, i realize how fuckin gay that was...i think im getting way ahead of myself......

Dude there is 4 years between me and my gurl. Dont worry bout it, she seems like a fun chick, the only thing i would worry about is the fac that shes your neighbor, not sure if i coulkd deal with her knowing where i was 24-7.

Originally posted by iamme

...very cute Venezualan/Brazilian girl thats one of my neighbours...

i actually met her when my car got totalled...she saw the accident, so she hung around and just started talking to me and flirting...and everytime ive seen her (once or twice) she has been flirty and sweet...

so she's got a very pretty face, bangin body, but she's 19...

should i not even bother? especially since she's my neighbour?

p.s. im 22....

err I don't see the problem.....19 is totally legal, and your only 22......whats the prob?

i'm 22 goin to 23 and been with 18 year olds. Go for it man, don't pass shit like that up, specially if you got the shot, if you don't you'll prob regret it later.

Originally posted by notallthere444

I think the reason i really hate you becuase you actually beleive the crap you spew

lol... good, since you have the IQ of a turnip, and you hate everyone, that makes me happy.

now go back to fucking your poodle.