Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eeeeeewwww grandpa stopp !!!

lollie60

I was at the mall today and this ugly mentally retarded looking grandpa smilied at me through his ugly glasses - he looked really perverted

That was fuckin disturbing + disgusting !!

Help !! I've been single for so long and lonely what if I actually end up hooking up with a grandpa ??

I'm losing it !! I'm gonna go vomit !!!!

:vomit2::blown:

Originally posted by lollie60

by that time they will be dead

I live in the suburbs of NJ - there aren't that many hot guys here my age - it's a bunch of old people. Oh it doesn';t help the fact that everyone I know live in Manhattan either ...

I'm left behind in NJ :(

move 2 miami ... plenty of us 2 go around :tongue: :tongue:

jesus christ get over it... is there gonna have a week where you don´t make a new thread complaining about the same thing again?

if there are no normal guys smiling at you and you´ve been single for so long... there must be something wrong with you anyway.

SMILING god damnit... if they would make stupid remarks or grab you, okay... but smiling at you... you sure have some issues... or of course, you have nothing else to talk about :)

if you meet a guy, do you also only tell him about the old guys that SMILE at you and sooo piss you off?? haha no wonder you´re single :)

Originally posted by tastey

jesus christ get over it... is there gonna have a week where you don´t make a new thread complaining about the same thing again?

if there are no normal guys smiling at you and you´ve been single for so long... there must be something wrong with you anyway.

SMILING god damnit... if they would make stupid remarks or grab you, okay... but smiling at you... you sure have some issues... or of course, you have nothing else to talk about :)

if you meet a guy, do you also only tell him about the old guys that SMILE at you and sooo piss you off?? haha no wonder you´re single :)

Don't hold back, Tastey...tell her how you really feel...

Originally posted by lollie60

I was at the mall today and this ugly mentally retarded looking grandpa smilied at me through his ugly glasses - he looked really perverted

That was fuckin disturbing + disgusting !!

Help !! I've been single for so long and lonely what if I actually end up hooking up with a grandpa ??

I'm losing it !! I'm gonna go vomit !!!!

:vomit2::blown:

all the elderly men act like that...you should just play along and smile back