Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow!

iamme

Originally posted by mala

Snow. Yet another reason to be glad I'm moving to Florida.

...cant snuggle up to a fireplace in 90 degree heat...lol...although i am a warm weather guy myself - paradise for me is anywhere where i can walk around barefoot and in a pair of shorts...year round...

snow is fun when u are stuck somewhere with all your friends....other than that, when u get stuck in your house...IT SUCKS!!!!

p.s. i dont get out of work till' 12 today and chances are i will be stuck there cuz my car isnt great in the snow.help_3.gif

Originally posted by phatman

...cant snuggle up to a fireplace in 90 degree heat...lol...although i am a warm weather guy myself - paradise for me is anywhere where i can walk around barefoot and in a pair of shorts...year round...

it does get somewhat colder during the winter at night.

...depends on where you are...mala is talking miami area...but if you're on the west coast where my dad visits, well yes, the winters can get nippley...

i was talking about miami too, my sister lives there. I went in the winter and it got pretty cold, had to wear a sweatshirt at night. :tongue:

...lol...unfortunately it doesnt change our current situation either way...:(...this is where all my dvds payoff...as well as the fresh stock of yogurt covered raisins...:)

yeah i'm about to go finish all the cookies i made yesterday, and go back to sleep. :D