Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HUGE CP ANNOUNCMENT!! i NO LONGER HATE BLACKS

Ok look , everyone needs a good race to hate. It’s what America stands for.

If you are of Italian origin I know for a fact you where brought up hearing “THOSE FUCKEN NIGGERS" " GOOD FOR NOTHING PORCH MONKEYS" and so on.

WWWELL... After 9/11 I noticed something strange happened... White guys and black guys started to hate Arabs together, White guys and black guys where beating up Sand niggers together.

I look at an Arab and I think... Hmm that guy prob has a bomb strapped to him so I rip off there coats to be sure, no bomb but i still slap them around a bit just incase ( cant be to careful) ... Look over the black cops just nods at me and gives me thumbs up. I know longer see him as black i see him as my white comrade

It is now official any one that is Indian, Arab, wares a turban, smells like mecrob or has a bin laden type beard IS THE NEW RACE TO HATE!!! SPREAD THE WORD ACROSS THE LAND! OH IT’S A JOYESS TIME FOR ALL!!!

look how mean they look ,,damn i hate them..with there gAS pumps and there driving airplains into are stuff

14imag23.jpg

Originally posted by lilliz77

No hating needed, too much hate in this world. I say let all the haters wipe each other out...then we will have a world full of johnnyquest impersonators :) ...ok maybe that is a little too drastic :tongue:

Yeah you sit there and smile while they fuck us in the ass,. You fucken hippie ..

I am trying to say that i am spreading the love

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yeah you sit there and smile while they fuck us in the ass,. You fucken hippie ..

I am trying to say that i am spreading the love

hey, I hear ya..I too "dislike" people who either fuck with me, or fuck with innocent people...I am just saying that it's stupid to just pick on anyone just because...stand up for yourself of course, defend your rights, but don't be a bully!

spreadin the luv :hug::itsok:

Originally posted by lilliz77

hey, I hear ya..I too "dislike" people who either fuck with me, or fuck with innocent people...I am just saying that it's stupid to just pick on anyone just because...stand up for yourself of course, defend your rights, but don't be a bully!

spreadin the luv :hug::itsok:

Fuck you bitch

Originally posted by funketeer

man, you have no game...that's not how you say it...try "I want to make love to you baby"...you know what I mean? you don't always have to be so honest as to what your intentions really are...

:D

I have no game? You sound like a fucken homo. Ill put a fucken gun in her mouth , Hows that for game?

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have no game? You sound like a fucken homo. Ill put a fucken gun in her mouth , Hows that for game?

Why are you such a pain in the ass?

Ok look , everyone needs a good race to hate. It’s what America stands for.

If you are of Italian origin I know for a fact you where brought up hearing “THOSE FUCKEN NIGGERS" " GOOD FOR NOTHING PORCH MONKEYS" and so on.

WWWELL... After 9/11 I noticed something strange happened... White guys and black guys started to hate Arabs together, White guys and black guys where beating up Sand niggers together.

I look at an Arab and I think... Hmm that guy prob has a bomb strapped to him so I rip off there coats to be sure, no bomb but i still slap them around a bit just incase ( cant be to careful) ... Look over the black cops just nods at me and gives me thumbs up. I know longer see him as black i see him as my white comrade

It is now official any one that is Indian, Arab, wares a turban, smells like mecrob or has a bin laden type beard IS THE NEW RACE TO HATE!!! SPREAD THE WORD ACROSS THE LAND! OH IT’S A JOYESS TIME FOR ALL!!!

look how mean they look ,,damn i hate them..with there gAS pumps and there driving airplains into are stuff

14imag23.jpg

Dude you are such a loser get a life!

Originally posted by djxeno

lol dude ur username is my lastname in real life.

+

It is my middle name and my grandfather’s name. I'm Half Italian and half Arabian my parents met in Montclair NJ sound crazy huh?

PEACE MIRZA