Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty Talk To Her

mixblue

Originally posted by mixblue

My Girlfriend likes dirty talk in the bed room and I like yto give it to her. Has any one got some good lines? New Years is coming up and I dont want to let her down.

So any lines you have?

:)

When I was fucking her she liked

- Mixblue ain't got shit on dis nigga

- I'll chop your head off slut

- Tell me you liked when your daddy fingered you.

My Girlfriend likes dirty talk in the bed room and I like yto give it to her. Has any one got some good lines? New Years is coming up and I dont want to let her down.

So any lines you have?

:)

i am a master of this. First off, who is the dominant one in the relationship?

if she is dominant outside of the bedroom, then its your job to be dominant inside the bedroom because the little twist of role reversal offers a unique "mind fuck". if she is submissive outside the bedroom, allow her dominance inside....

case in point, my gf is a domineering type with a very strong personality, so i like to "put her in her place" in the bedroom.

Now keep in mind, its not the lines Per se, but anything that can convey the dominance or submissive twist you are going for.

Now some lines (nothing special)

"whos whore are you" make her say "Im tommys whore"

"who owns you" again, have her verbalize it

"who pussy is this" make her say "tommy owns my pussy, my legs are open for you"

Another good one & all time favorite...

postion her in front of a mirror & fuck her doggy style standing up & grab her hair & aggressively point her head at the mirror & put your head behind hers & tell her to "look in the mirror at this little whore"

most of all have fun with it, remember its not for everyone & most importantly remember to insert your own name in the lines, dont use "Tommy"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

God I had an ex who loved this shit.

Heres some shit we used to say.

"your a good little whore aren't you" she'd respon "si papi i'm your good little whore"

"you like that slut, tell me you want my cock in your ass you dirty fuckin whore" have her repeat it.

also pull her hair, toss her around, just get rough as well.

My fav was always "whos cock is this" she'd respond "my cock" then shove your peice in her mouth.

Good times good times fo sheezy.

I like girls, comments like kill would state I had issues but I don't so just words I am after.

Please everyone tell us your lines!!!:tongue:

I like to play store owner and milk maid, def a good time, try it

Things like "your pussy is disgusting, go wash yourself" BIG HIT

"I banged your sister" that one went over real well

Finger her with 2 or 3 fingers, and when they're really wet make her suck them while telling you how great they taste. If she goes on and on just shut her up by gagging her with her own dirty panties, and proceed to assfuck her, or discipline her in any other way. If you do choose to assfuck her you might want to drag her ass into the bathroom and bend her over the toilet while visciously grabbing her hair and verbally humiliating her for how nasty and sluttly she is..........