Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GODISADJ, digga is calling you OUT!!!!

after reading all your cries for help i've come to one conclusion..............DIGGA is giving you 1 MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!, to throw a party..........its time YOU be the change in this scene, ya HAMMER!!!!!!!

im giving you till the weekend of january 2nd or the 9th to finally put your mouth where your keyboard is!!!!!!!!!!!!!, so throw on a fresh pair of hanes, and start making some moves..........digga does not think you can do it, SO I AM CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!, it is my job to make sure the HAMMERS in this world ,that were not held as a child, to get off there to feet and MAKE A CHANGE........................you are a person too, and digga is here to help you!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga had a dream last night, and im a firm believer in letting all my dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!.............DIGGA had a dream that i wrapped your teath around the edge of a curb!!!!!!!, after 1 hour of you whining, i kicked in the back of your head leaving your jaw to dangle in the wind (god bless american history X)....................i appologize for the violant post, but that is how digga is!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR ON THE CLOCK, SO STOP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING, GET ON THE PHONE................

oh and no need for comps, DIGGA WILL GLADLY PAY TO SEE THIS!!!!!

...............also for christmas, ill take a ticket for WMC!!!!!!!!........no need to send a thankyou card!!!!!!!!!

honosly kosta.........this really wanst digga trying to be funny!!!!!!

this hump thinks that digga is trying to be some big name dj and that im pretty much a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!, ill be the 1st to tell ya that all i care about is that everyone around me has a good time, ESPECIALLY my CREW!!!!!!!!!!!..............and if it takes me to play some music at a club to get all my friends together to have a good time..................SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just bothers me that some people got so much to write, BUT are too afraid to actually make some MOVES!!!!!!!!

digga is a move maker, i make the fucken moves............if i see a dirty glass in the sink, i clean it, instead of bitching about it to MY roomates for 3 weeks..................GET MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i need from you diggs is your support.

How about this party Moo, Choopie & Digga a triple threat???

Damm that has be done already.

How about a retro party? you guys can play classics from 2002 all your fav. songs from LBI.

Should be a SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time

Originally posted by roddigga

honosly kosta.........this really wanst digga trying to be funny!!!!!!

this hump thinks that digga is trying to be some big name dj and that im pretty much a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!, ill be the 1st to tell ya that all i care about is that everyone around me has a good time, ESPECIALLY my CREW!!!!!!!!!!!..............and if it takes me to play some music at a club to get all my friends together to have a good time..................SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just bothers me that some people got so much to write, BUT are too afraid to actually make some MOVES!!!!!!!!

digga is a move maker, i make the fucken moves............if i see a dirty glass in the sink, i clean it, instead of bitching about it to MY roomates for 3 weeks..................GET MY POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called him out in the other post about jp..this punk doesnt have the balls to throw down a set..I can do a better job bro...Summer Reunion Party coming soon!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

All i need from you diggs is your support.

How about this party Moo, Choopie & Digga a triple threat???

Damm that has be done already.

How about a retro party? you guys can play classics from 2002 all your fav. songs from LBI.

Should be a SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time

Why dont I set it up You come spin at ANY FUCKING CLUB Well even provide adequate security for you...What do you say you got the balls or ARE YOU AFRAID TO CRACK UNDER PRESSURE....MAYBE YOU CANT SPIN FOR A CROWD...MAYBE ALL YOU ARE IS A PATHETIC BEDROOM DJ

HOW ABOUT THIS?????????????

you just made my christmas list!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUR 2 FRONT TEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM SERGE, HE WILL GLADLY BOOK YOUR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godisadj, listen..........i pretty much already know where you post from, yes i am that sick in the head...........so lets do this, i cant type for shit, and mispell and get to ADD in front of the PC

HOW BUT I STOP BY AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS PARTY!!!!!!!!!

true........and that is why i will glady discuss this with him face to face!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a dark alley no man is tougher then the next, its who gets away alive which shows who the real man is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME YOUR CLUB, AND YOUR DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!

i promise i will tie my hands behind my back and not choke you out, i would like to help w/ your party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

true........and that is why i will glady discuss this with him face to face!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a dark alley no man is tougher then the next, its who gets away alive which shows who the real man is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME YOUR CLUB, AND YOUR DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!

i promise i will tie my hands behind my back and not choke you out, i would like to help w/ your party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to get in touch with my contacts & see if there is a site that can hold such a event.

I would need a venue that holds about 3 to 4,000 people. also a dance floor ample enough to hold at least 500 people at once.

If you guys know of such a place please Please lmk. Lets get this rolling!

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

i'm going to get in touch with my contacts & see if there is a site that can hold such a event.

I would need a venue that holds about 3 to 4,000 people. also a dance floor ample enough to hold at least 500 people at once.

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

CAN I PISS ON YOUR LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

Bro...How many wedgies did you get in High School? HAMMER! haahahhahaahaa ...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bro...How many wedgies did you get in High School? HAMMER! haahahhahaahaa ...

Im off to meet owners of some warehouses where i can turn them into a party like no other.

I will need donations though to get the system i truly need & lighting or i would i have charge $75 a head.

GOD IS A DJ----"I don't hear Jonathan Peters name anywhere. I think I can speak for alot of us that throwing parties with moo, choopie, lopez, gio, santana, mendez, greek, roddiga, realm & rydell is getting played out."

yes i understand this is your opinion, BUT SHUT UP AND MAKE A MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............DIGGA WANTS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CAN YOU BREATH THROUGH A STRAW?????????????

Im off to meet owners of some warehouses where i can turn them into a party like no other.

I will need donations though to get the system i truly need & lighting or i would i have charge $75 a head.

SO BASICALLY YOURE SAYING YOURE SCARED AND YOURE GONNA PUSSY OUT..OK THEN HERB!!!!11

question................is this your only form of communicating w/ the outside world????????????

i really think you have NO friends............listen, i will be your friend!!!!!!!!!!

its cool to have that kid w/ no arms and no legs around to roll around the house when im all fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kosta...........this tends to happen when digga calls someone out!!!!

they tuck and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's trying to make joke of the whole thing, b/c he knows he is a nobody, imagine what its like to sit there and be a complete nobody............... sit there and rip on people knowing that if we saw who he was we would all point and laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!