Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GODISADJ, digga is calling you OUT!!!!

Rod...This is the whole other part of the "Stacked Industry Club Theory"....You get a cross section of society...who are absolute HAMMERS....they are the kids who "Did Not Fit In" when you were younger....they fell through the cracks and landed in a majority of the clubs

Originally posted by godisadj

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD COMEBACK PUSSY.

SO WHATS THE DEAL YOU GONNA HAVE THE BALLS AND SPIN SOMEWHERE OR IS THAT A NO.

ANSWER BE TRUTHFUL

IF YOURE AFRAID SAY SO.

IF YOURE NOTHING MORE THAN A PATHETIC BEDROOM DJ THAT CANT SPIN ANYWHERE ELSE AND IS MAD AT THE WORLD BECAUSE YOUSUCK AT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND CANT GET A GIG WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE JUST TELL UNCLE KOSTA ITS OK,.

Originally posted by kostaP

GOOD COMEBACK PUSSY.

ANSWER BE TRUTHFUL

IF YOURE AFRAID SAY SO.

IF YOURE NOTHING MORE THAN A PATHETIC BEDROOM DJ THAT CANT SPIN ANYWHERE ELSE AND IS MAD AT THE WORLD BECAUSE YOUSUCK AT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND CANT GET A GIG WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE JUST TELL UNCLE KOSTA ITS OK,.

no reason to be afraid. i've spun in front of alot of you already. THATS A FACT!

i have nothing to prove. this is a message board & i'm stating my opinion. take it as that.

again i will say i spun in front of alot of you. yes & i did get props.

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

Originally posted by kostaP

GOOD COMEBACK PUSSY.

ANSWER BE TRUTHFUL

IF YOURE AFRAID SAY SO.

Also dont be upset that billy has all the good doors. someday billy may let you fill in. at least billy is cool & has a sense of humor.

its alright that you stand in Home Depot in the door department all day. just tell your uncle GODISADJ it will be alright. you wont be replaced with a door stop.

Originally posted by godisadj

no reason to be afraid. i've spun in front of alot of you already. THATS A FACT!

i have nothing to prove. this is a message board & i'm stating my opinion. take it as that.

again i will say i spun in front of alot of you. yes & i did get props.

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

DID YOU SAY PROPS??????????????, is that sorta like a BIG UPs????

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE DIGGA TAKE DIGGA UP ON HIS CHALLENGE.................

and no need for a smart ass remark and tell me your booking choopie, moo, and myself................MAN UP AND MAKE A MOVE, STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND.......... MAKE....... A........ FUCKING MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO AFRAID...............

why are you so scared to show us who you are, are you scared we will point and laugh??????????

i know this is not all a joke to you, i've seen this all before, everything you stated is exactly how you feel, but when digga finds you, your going to pretend to say this was all a joke, i cant beleive you all took me serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is like to live your life in FEAR?????????????