Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Fuck You's

Just the standard Friday Fuck you's for me...

FU TO MY HANGOVER

FU TO HAVING HEART PALPUTATIONS

FU TO THE FACT THAT THE SNOW DIDNT START AND I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO STAY AT WORK ALL DAY.

i really was looking out the window at 4am like a little kid waiting for school to be cancelled.

AND LAST OF ALL....

FUCK YOU THAT THE SNOW MIGHT RUIN THE WEEKEND.

FU TO MY HANGOVER

FU TO WALKING UP 4 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO MY OFFICE AND FEELING LIKE IM GONNA PASS OUT

FU TO IT BEING SOOO COLD OUTSIDE

FU TO ME HAVING A HUGE OFFICE THAT DOESNT FUCKING HEAT UP QUICK

FU TO ME FUCKING FREEZING RIGHT NOW..

FU TO CARL'S BOY FOR NOT CALLING ME BACK AND IM STUCK DRIVING THIS PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I SHOULD BE DRIVING A JAGUAR

FU TO ME GETTING STUCK IN THE SNOW THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I A M DRIVING A PIECE OF SHIT AND I SHOULD BE DRIVING AN AWD JAGUAR BUT COCKSUCKING CARGUY'S BOY NEVER CALLED ME

IM SURE ILL HAVE MORE LATER.

Originally posted by kostaP

FU TO ME GETTING STUCK IN THE SNOW THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I A M DRIVING A PIECE OF SHIT AND I SHOULD BE DRIVING AN AWD JAGUAR BUT COCKSUCKING CARGUY'S BOY NEVER CALLED ME

I have use of a truck, I will pick you up and take you where ever you want......for sexual favors.

sound familiar? :laugh:

FU TO MY HANGOVER

FU TO WALKING UP 4 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO MY OFFICE AND FEELING LIKE IM GONNA PASS OUT

FU TO IT BEING SOOO COLD OUTSIDE

FU TO ME HAVING A HUGE OFFICE THAT DOESNT FUCKING HEAT UP QUICK

FU TO ME FUCKING FREEZING RIGHT NOW..

FU TO CARL'S BOY FOR NOT CALLING ME BACK AND IM STUCK DRIVING THIS PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I SHOULD BE DRIVING A JAGUAR

IM SURE ILL HAVE MORE LATER.

FU to the girls that saw up Rolling up in that piece of shit :laugh:

Originally posted by nootsy

FU to the girls that saw up Rolling up in that piece of shit :laugh:

thats nothing man. You should try pulling up in Cruch's car one of these days.....

We got in that thing over the summer.....after stepping over piles of clothes and rubbish like she lives out of that thing....then pulled up to the 711....Brian was embarassed as hell when he had to get out.

Originally posted by xrapturex

thats nothing man. You should try pulling up in Cruch's car one of these days.....

We got in that thing over the summer.....after stepping over piles of clothes and rubbish like she lives out of that thing....then pulled up to the 711....Brian was embarassed as hell when he had to get out.

I HAD A NISSAN ALTIMA ALL PIMPED OUT WITH RIMS TINTS LOWERED THE WHOLE 9 YARDS WELL IT GOT BROKEN INTO AND SHREDDED TO PIECES AS THESE ANIMALS STOLE EVERYTHING INSIDE...SO INSURANCE TOTALLED IT AND TOOK IT AWAY..NOW IM STUCK DRIVING MY FAMILY'S SPARE CAR..ITS AN OLD OLDSMOBILE BEATER...I WAS TALKING TO THIS GIRL IN THE PARKING LOT AND FUCKING NOOTSY KEEPS WALKING OVER LETS GO LETS GO SHE THEN SEES HIM WAITING NEXT TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND THE GIRL STARTS LAUGHING (I CANT BLAME HER) BUT STILL NOOTS WTF YOU ASSHOLE. I DONT CARE IF YOU WERE COLD.

IM WAITING ON CARGUY'S BOY TO GET ME MY NEW CAR...SEE PIC!!!!!!!!

x.jpg

p012013.jpg

I HAD A NISSAN ALTIMA ALL PIMPED OUT WITH RIMS TINTS LOWERED THE WHOLE 9 YARDS WELL IT GOT BROKEN INTO AND SHREDDED TO PIECES AS THESE ANIMALS STOLE EVERYTHING INSIDE...SO INSURANCE TOTALLED IT AND TOOK IT AWAY..NOW IM STUCK DRIVING MY FAMILY'S SPARE CAR..ITS AN OLD OLDSMOBILE BEATER...I WAS TALKING TO THIS GIRL IN THE PARKING LOT AND FUCKING NOOTSY KEEPS WALKING OVER LETS GO LETS GO SHE THEN SEES HIM WAITING NEXT TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND THE GIRL STARTS LAUGHING (I CANT BLAME HER) BUT STILL NOOTS WTF YOU ASSHOLE. I DONT CARE IF YOU WERE COLD.

IM WAITING ON CARGUY'S BOY TO GET ME MY NEW CAR...SEE PIC!!!!!!!!

x.jpg

p012013.jpg

Kosta tell me you are wackin it to that pic??

that car is nice kosta....good luck!

fuck her kosta....a car isnt everything.

That never happened - she was laughing at your bald head not your car - The car is a pimp machine. Let get a chain saw and make it a convertable

That never happened - she was laughing at your bald head not your car - The car is a pimp machine. Let get a chain saw and make it a convertable

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they did that in some movie I saw on hbo the other day. Or maybe it was starz. then I thought to myself, they are gonna be screwed when it rains. damn, what was the name of that movie?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they did that in some movie I saw on hbo the other day. Or maybe it was starz. then I thought to myself, they are gonna be screwed when it rains. damn, what was the name of that movie?

So what if it rains - what will happen - Kosta will mess his hair? or ruin his sky blue leather Jacket

??

Dude I met her down the shore....The Saw her out one night she came up to me and I didnt recognize her so i totally blew her off like yeah yeah yeah ok great good yeah good to see you bye

and then when I realized who she was i was like FUCK

Dude I met her down the shore....The Saw her out one night she came up to me and I didnt recognize her so i totally blew her off like yeah yeah yeah ok great good yeah good to see you bye

and then when I realized who she was i was like FUCK

FU the the snow for ruining a weekend when i was going to throw my dad a Suprise 50th Birthday Party. Everything is PAID for, and now i had 2 cancel everything. This may be the worst Fuckin day EVER!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: