Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY 1st time with SHROOMS

howardstone

Well.. it was about 8:30pm and I went over to my friends house to chill. About 9:00pm I popped some shrooms with him (Star Gazzers I'm told) with some tea. It was about 9:30pm and I was watching tv telling my friend I don't feel shit, these shrooms must be duds... well.... about 1 minute later I was saying " who's legs are these, who's fuck'n legs are these?" (I was staring at my own legs mind you) My legs were moving but I wasn't moving them. I was Freak'n out, giggling like a school girl. I mean FREAK'n OUT! I never bugged so much in my life. Well we couldnt just stay at his house anymore so we decided to go out. My friend asked me if I had my car keys (I had them) sure enough I was DRIVING!! ( people let me say that driving on shrooms is definitely not, NOT, NOT RECOMMENDED!) I started heading into the City, My foot felt so HEAVY on the Gas, we flew down the streets, EVERYTHING WAS LIKE A WIDESCREEN MOVIE, streched out and contorted. UNBELIEVABLY I parked the car before we both died and killed some other people while we were at it. We then found our selves on a train going god knows where. WE where both SWEATING LIKE WET DOGS on the train, I was LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY, I felt like such a drugie, everyone on the train was moving away from me. I felt SOOOO PARANOID, more so then ever in my whole life. I WAS FREAK'n OUT like CRAZY. We got off the train and somehow ended up back in his house. I ended up watching Final Destination 2 on DVD. Man O Man.. like that movie wasn't freaky enough with all the crazy DEATHS, try it on SHROOMS! I was FREAKING OUT BIG TIME, giggling and LAUGHGING for like 4 hours straight.. saying " oh my god, with my mouth open and EYES WIDE OPEN like I was a cartoon character or something. Now I can Definitely say I understand the meaning of " TRIPP'N OUT" now!! Thanks for your time. :o)

ps: ever look into a mirror while on shrooms? I stared out my self for 1 hour straight talking to myself.......... amongst other things!!!

Originally posted by howardstone

Well.. it was about 8:30pm and I went over to my friends house to chill. About 9:00pm I popped some shrooms with him (Star Gazzers I'm told) with some tea. It was about 9:30pm and I was watching tv telling my friend I don't feel shit, these shrooms must be duds... well.... about 1 minute later I was saying " who's legs are these, who's fuck'n legs are these?" (I was staring at my own legs mind you) My legs were moving but I wasn't moving them. I was Freak'n out, giggling like a school girl. I mean FREAK'n OUT! I never bugged so much in my life. Well we couldnt just stay at his house anymore so we decided to go out. My friend asked me if I had my car keys (I had them) sure enough I was DRIVING!! ( people let me say that driving on shrooms is definitely not, NOT, NOT RECOMMENDED!) I started heading into the City, My foot felt so HEAVY on the Gas, we flew down the streets, EVERYTHING WAS LIKE A WIDESCREEN MOVIE, streched out and contorted. UNBELIEVABLY I parked the car before we both died and killed some other people while we were at it. We then found our selves on a train going god knows where. WE where both SWEATING LIKE WET DOGS on the train, I was LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY, I felt like such a drugie, everyone on the train was moving away from me. I felt SOOOO PARANOID, more so then ever in my whole life. I WAS FREAK'n OUT like CRAZY. We got off the train and somehow ended up back in his house. I ended up watching Final Destination 2 on DVD. Man O Man.. like that movie wasn't freaky enough with all the crazy DEATHS, try it on SHROOMS! I was FREAKING OUT BIG TIME, giggling and LAUGHGING for like 4 hours straight.. saying " oh my god, with my mouth open and EYES WIDE OPEN like I was a cartoon character or something. Now I can Definitely say I understand the meaning of " TRIPP'N OUT" now!! Thanks for your time. :o)

ps: ever look into a mirror while on shrooms? I stared out my self for 1 hour straight talking to myself.......... amongst other things!!!

Cliff's notes please.