screenshots

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Sony Digital (DSC-P9)

4.0 MegaPix (Cyber-shot)

Im very happy with this camera....are you looking to buy a new cam?

:)

i am. i'm considering the sony v-1 'cause of its nightshot and nightframing features (taking pics in the dark) but it has some serious design flaws, if you ask me; where a normal person would put his/her left hand covers the pop-up flash and the red-eye beam :mad: . but it's the only camera with the nightframing/shot features AND a hotshoe. i'm not a big fan of sony otherwise, though. what do you like about your cam? what has sony done for you? what do you like about the memory stick?

Originally posted by weyes

i am. i'm considering the sony v-1 'cause of its nightshot and nightframing features (taking pics in the dark) but it has some serious design flaws, if you ask me; where a normal person would put his/her left hand covers the pop-up flash and the red-eye beam :mad: . but it's the only camera with the nightframing/shot features AND a hotshoe. i'm not a big fan of sony otherwise, though. what do you like about your cam? what has sony done for you? what do you like about the memory stick?

I like the quality of the pictures...I have a whole bunch of memory sticks, because I set my cam to take highest resolution pics, so each memory stick doesnt hold as many pics as I would like..

The battery life is long as well...night/dark pictures come out good, and it you can record mpeg....at the time I bought this cam (like 1 1/2 ago), it was like $550, now its sooo much cheaper!

Originally posted by atomicapples

show me what ya desktops look like...

press "printscreen"

go to ms paint (start > programs > acessories > paint)

resize it

save as jpg

post on clubplanet.com

nice instructions... (you still suck at being asian) ;)