Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo, Snow, & Dirty Sanchezz

Thanks to all the troopers that came out tonight!

Happy Birthday CeePee, good to see you!

Closed Voodoo late because no one would leave.

Kosta, Nootsy, and a lot of peple from Voodoo go to the diner.

Snow ball fights start as sson as everyone walks out of Voodoo.

Nootsy and Spencer crash their cars into each other in the snowy parking lot

We get to diner, snow ball fights start again.

As we're eating, all we can talk about is th "Dirty Sanchezz".

We're laughing our balls off taking about Michael Jackson giving the dirty Sanchez to little boys and shit

We exit the diner, and Kosta tackles one of the triplets in the snow. Kosta then tries to give her a dirty sanchez, but she ran away from the bald maniac

Kosta then gives Nootsy the Dirty Sanchez and poor Nootsy drives home withshit on his upper lip.

Great fucking night... and Kosta, love them gay fucking velvet slipper boots bro!

:aright:

Ronnie last night was probably the most adolescent fun Ive had since i was a teenager!!!!!!

I wasnt trying to molest the triplet I was gonna bury her in the snow for pegging me in the back of my bald head with a snowball but I ended up slipping and falling .....

SHUT UP YOU FACKAAA...HOW FUNNY WAS SAM LAST NIGHT...DIRTY FUCKINSANCHEZ....

IF SESSA'S NOT OPEN TONGIHT ILL SEE YOU IF IT IS AND I HAVE TO WORK YOU BETTER BRING THE CREW BY!!!!!!!!

Ronnie last night was probably the most adolescent fun Ive had since i was a teenager!!!!!!

I wasnt trying to molest the triplet I was gonna bury her in the snow for pegging me in the back of my bald head with a snowball but I ended up slipping and falling .....

IF SESSA'S NOT OPEN TONGIHT ILL SEE YOU IF IT IS AND I HAVE TO WORK YOU BETTER BRING THE CREW BY!!!!!!!!