Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know its really early but

Destiny

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm gonna stop driving that blue van with tinted out windows back n forth in front of the grammar school in my town

lol that's so wrong... there used to be a brown van that drove around my elementary school they warned us about... did you get a new paint job? :shaky:

Originally posted by mssabina

i don't do resolutions... what's the point in waiting until the beginning of the year when you can resolve to do something anytime you want?

cuz sometimes people need that extra bit of motivation... kinda like saying "ok my diet will start on monday" lol... its that motivational factor that makes people feel that they HAVE to do it... simply because its the start of a brand new year to make a brand new change.. ;)

i think its also like an organizational thing too.. like.. u cant just quick smoking on thursday.. u know? u have to do it at the start of a new week.. it just seems much more structured that way - ur like psychologically tricking urself to believe that just because its the start of a new week or a new year, thats when u have to make that change.

Originally posted by linabina

cuz sometimes people need that extra bit of motivation... kinda like saying "ok my diet will start on monday" lol... its that motivational factor that makes people feel that they HAVE to do it... simply because its the start of a brand new year to make a brand new change.. ;)

i think its also like an organizational thing too.. like.. u cant just quick smoking on thursday.. u know? u have to do it at the start of a new week.. it just seems much more structured that way - ur like psychologically tricking urself to believe that just because its the start of a new week or a new year, thats when u have to make that change.

see, i don't look at it that way... to me, waiting until monday or january 1st or whenever is just putting off what i can start now... i tend to lose motivation if i wait... whatever, i suppose it depends on the person :)

Originally posted by mssabina

see, i don't look at it that way... to me, waiting until monday or january 1st or whenever is just putting off what i can start now... i tend to lose motivation if i wait... whatever, i suppose it depends on the person :)

tru i can see that point of view... but the question is... do u resolve whatever needs to be resolved whenever u feel the need to? in other words.. does ur approach actually work ;)