Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deluxe review...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobe2003

Matt defineltly plays great sets week in and week out . . . something that Delray and Palm Beach County was lacking. I'll put Delux up against any smaller venue in South Beach for the party they are hosting on Saturday nights.

i agree aswell...

Guest brwneydtrouble

:D Matt is the man. He really knows how to get the energy going in that place.

Delux is such a nice place, great staff, great crowd. Im glad its becoming more of a well known secret.

Originally posted by sobe2003

Matt defineltly plays great sets week in and week out . . . something that Delray and Palm Beach County was lacking. I'll put Delux up against any smaller venue in South Beach for the party they are hosting on Saturday nights.

I agree too... and lets not forget what Sheldon and Vaugh are doing up there too, also another great night, wish it was more than just once a month.

Originally posted by shroomy

I agree too... and lets not forget what Sheldon and Vaugh are doing up there too, also another great night, wish it was more than just once a month.

I've never been to there First Friday party but have heard great things about it.

Originally posted by saleen351

not a full review, thats comming this week, but I really was impressed by it all.

Place is set up perfect, crowd was awesome, dressed up adult fun crowd, good amout of ladies, people in dresses and suits etc.... Perfect date place, cool little neighborhood...

Matt was playing some funky house choons, really good, mixing was so so, but track selection was really good. Matt i need the track id around 1230, it was a black british dude talking about some "phat dope ass shit"... track was awesome...

sound is good though a little muffled when the bass hits at some tracks...

Drinks... I have no idea, I drank for free.

Good seeing Big John and his wife, thanks for the drink, but i'm a lite drinker, and you could use that drink you made me to power a car, it was pure alcohol:eek:

nice meeting livewire, and you gotta see this cat to see why they call him that. :D

Deluxe is on our list of things to do now, they have a patio and bar back there.. Staff was great, the autograph seekers were polite to me... etc.

Just another reason not to go to sobe anymore...

8 out of 10 guido fist pumps is my review...

official revew comming later, maybe on cj...

Saleen,

Great to see you Sat night. Sorry about the Drink, I figured somone of your stature could handle a drink of that power.

Next time I will poor you a Shirley Temple.

Originally posted by jbof

Saleen,

Great to see you Sat night. Sorry about the Drink, I figured somone of your stature could handle a drink of that power.

Next time I will poor you a Shirley Temple.

Next time just give the Saleen a non-alchoholic drink.... he gets toasted on like 4 of them:D