Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jessica sim.........

cuban2def

At first, she seemed pretty, but now she just seems annoying, and that diminishes her beauty in my eyes.

Plus, whenever her hubby (Nick) seems to be facing some kind of dillema, albeit personal or professional, Jessica never really seems overly-concerned about it. She offers half-assed, vague advice, and just maintains this "I really couldn't give a fuck b/c it's not me in who's facing the problem" expression on her face.

Nick needs to divorce that bitch. She's definitely not someone he can count on in times of hardship.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

At first, she seemed pretty, but now she just seems annoying, and that diminishes her beauty in my eyes.

Plus, whenever her hubby (Nick) seems to be facing some kind of dillema, albeit personal or professional, Jessica never really seems overly-concerned about it. She offers half-assed, vague advice, and just maintains this "I really couldn't give a fuck b/c it's not me in who's facing the problem" expression on her face.

Nick needs to divorce that bitch. She's definitely not someone he can count on in times of hardship.

EXACTLY...:clap:

Originally posted by linabina

ummm yea but shes still bangin :eek:

she is banging, but (speaking for myself here) the fact that she's so self absorbed and so annoying diminishes her beauty ten-fold.

I can't stand whiny celebs who think beauty will get them anything they want :rolleyes:

yea yea yea yea yea... but the point here is... if u had no idea about their personality and could only judge them on how they looked... this girl would be BANGIN regardless of what a whiney annoying lil brat she is...

same goes for britney lol.... shes a dork. 100%. but bottom line is... if u didnt know her southern twang or that she snorts when she laughs, ud think shes hot when u look at her...

its as simple as that.

:blah:

just enjoy LOOKING sometimes.. ;)

yea yea yea yea yea... but the point here is... if u had no idea about their personality and could only judge them on how they looked... this girl would be BANGIN regardless of what a whiney annoying lil brat she is...

same goes for britney lol.... shes a dork. 100%. but bottom line is... if u didnt know her southern twang or that she snorts when she laughs, ud think shes hot when u look at her...

its as simple as that.

i feel ya, but i'm starting to think that everyone in this world has a lousy personality according to someone else. we just tolerate some more than others. just a thought:)

its as simple as that.

lol... i enjoy looking just like any other person does :blank:

Im just tired of people :drool: over hotties that have no substance, just looks, that's all.

And who judges people just on looks :confused:

Call me crabby, but whenever i see an attractive person, i look for more than physical attributes ;)

Originally posted by bullseye

i feel ya, but i'm starting to think that everyone in this world has a lousy personality according to someone else. we just tolerate some more than others. just a thought:)

it's a funny thing i've noticed.

Lots of times, when i'll see an attractive girl at first glance, I'll pay close attention for "bitchiness" tendencies.

And in many instances, when they KNOW they're hot, they'll feel they have more leeway in being a bitch if they want to be. Then i'll break out like Jordan on a fast break :laugh:

Then there's girls out there who know they are hot/cute, but don't try so hard to prove it. That's the kind of girl that's golden :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

lol... i enjoy looking just like any other person does :blank:

Im just tired of people :drool: over hotties that have no substance, just looks, that's all.

And who judges people just on looks :confused:

Call me crabby, but whenever i see an attractive person, i look for more than physical attributes ;)

u might be missing my point here... forget that u know about her personality for 2 seconds and just say yea ur right she does look hot in that pic lol

i think shes everything that everyone in this thread has said, and yea it makes her less attractive overall, but in the context of this thread, shes still hot.

look at all the pics of these models and these girls that are posted on this board. no one knows them from a fuckin hole in the wall... yet ur still able to say shes fuckin bangin... it has nothing to do with judging someone based on looks... but sometimes, especially on this board, its all u know!!! and this thread was not intended to start a war on whether or not she simply looks hot in that dress... or she doesnt look hot in that dress because she has a shitty personality...

at this point.. who gives a fuck :) i dont... and therefore im gonna drool over her picture one more time... then forget that this thread exists cuz its stupid lol

Maybe I'm the only one, but I could not stand her b4 the show. Now I actually thnk she is hot and has a fun personality. You guys act like she is a real idiot, half those comments like the tuna fish stuff looked like she said them to just be silly, not cause she is stupid.

Paris hilton tries to do the same on her show by pretending she does not know what the hell wallmart is, but she not as good as jessica and it looks fake. As for britney, lina keep posting pics of her.