Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Micro & Dave Ralph... who's in??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. Micro used to be my favorite dj back in the day!!! I had no idea he was coming to Avalon.. I would love to check him out! It's been years since I've heard him.

I have yet to be at Avalon though so I have no idea what type of crowd that place draws. But from what I have been seeing, Avalon has been pulling in some pretty hot djs. I see no reason why Micro and Dave Ralph shouldn't pull in a decent crowd... but maybe i'm a little biased ;)

From a girl's perspective-- what is the dress code like? Is it more black pants and heels, or can I get away with jeans and sneakers??

Originally posted by oldtimer

Can't wait... I haven't seen Micro in ages.. it's been way too long.. i've been looking forward to this for a long long time.. Is anyone else going? and does anyone think that micro and dave ralph can pack out avalon??

I'm in!!!!

This should be a great night of TRANCE!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dave Ralph spins trance...right?

Originally posted by karisma

Wow.. Micro used to be my favorite dj back in the day!!! I had no idea he was coming to Avalon.. I would love to check him out! It's been years since I've heard him.

I have yet to be at Avalon though so I have no idea what type of crowd that place draws. But from what I have been seeing, Avalon has been pulling in some pretty hot djs. I see no reason why Micro and Dave Ralph shouldn't pull in a decent crowd... but maybe i'm a little biased ;)

From a girl's perspective-- what is the dress code like? Is it more black pants and heels, or can I get away with jeans and sneakers??

yeah micro was my fav dj a few years back too.. i haven't heard him in ages i have all his cd's but cd's are nothing compared to seeing someone spin ya know?? as far as dresscodes for girls go, i don't think you'll have a problem getting in with sneakers and jeans.. i think avalon is kind of desperate for girls, but then again i could be wrong.. joevibe or ********* will probably have more info.. im pretty sure as long as you look somewhat "fashionable" you should be good to go..

to roxxia.. yes, dave ralph spins trance... ;)

Originally posted by oldtimer

yeah micro was my fav dj a few years back too.. i haven't heard him in ages i have all his cd's but cd's are nothing compared to seeing someone spin ya know?? as far as dresscodes for girls go, i don't think you'll have a problem getting in with sneakers and jeans.. i think avalon is kind of desperate for girls, but then again i could be wrong.. joevibe or ********* will probably have more info.. im pretty sure as long as you look somewhat "fashionable" you should be good to go..

thanks for the info :)

his cd's are pretty good, I have alot of them myself.

My all time fave track of his is "godspeed" from way back when... ahhhh memories...

I'll def try to make it out for this party!!

Originally posted by whytevinyl

damn but can i wear sneakers to dance tho?

if not ill pass...

I don't know...

When I went to see Ferry..I bumped into my friend who got denied because he was wearing sneakers...

Just somethin to keep in mind...

unless you're a female..that's another story...

;)

Originally posted by Roxxia

I don't know...

When I went to see Ferry..I bumped into my friend who got denied because he was wearing sneakers...

Just somethin to keep in mind...

unless you're a female..that's another story...

;)

Saturdays has a more strict dress code...

Almost everyone I see on Fridays is wearing sneakers...

;)

Originally posted by djpaul

I just call to Avalon find out what is the dj's set time. Dj Micro spin from 10pm till 1am and Dave Ralph right after him!

that is crazy!!! Micro started to soon!!!!! :confused:

that really sucks!!! who's idea was it to give the headlining dj the 10-1 timeslot??? what fucking idiots!!! dammit this fucking sucks!! i dont even know if it's worth going now..