Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best track to listen to fucked up or coming down?

str8upcore

1)Andain-beautiful things,makes me appreciate life so much with all the shit I been through 6am still rolling ballz the lyrics hit home

also Limp Bizkit-Behind blue eyes(trifactor blue room remix) such incredible lyrics

also DJ Jaimy&Kenny-caught me running,fucking lyrics hit home

what do you guys feel the most when you are banged up?????????????????

peace-str8

also Limp Bizkit-Behind blue eyes(trifactor blue room remix) such incredible lyrics

mabey you should give credit for such "incredible lyrics" to the man who wrote them, Pete Townshend. Mabey you've heard of his band, THE WHO?!?!:confused: They are a bit different than that douchebag Fred Durst and his shitty excuse for a band.

I am aware of the original artist of the track,however I thought Fred did a nice cover, and yes I was a big Townsend,Daltrey fanatic as a kid growing up some of the best music ever..........

Sorry if I came off a bit hostile, but the combo of Fred Durst and the lack of originality in music today just gets me so fuckin' pissed:mad:

Originally posted by podes881

if im 'coming down' the last thing im listening to is music...i just want the anxiety to go away!:mad:

XANAX-Don't party without it, also GBL work's wonders for the post depression associated with partying if you are intelligent enough to dilute properly otherwize don't fuck wit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick with benzo's or I have friend's who rail vic's or tylenol pm's in order to pass out lmao