Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vikings Vs Bears (12-14-03)...

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: i was wondering when u were going to respond...i am not even nervous about this game...:laugh:

AAAA HHHHAAAAAAAAAA there you are ! ! ! ! !

Nervous? Remember whose going to have more pressure and the Vikings are known to choke, BOY ! ! ! !

Originally posted by happyface

Nervous? Remember whose going to have more pressure and the Vikings are known to choke, BOY ! ! ! !

the Vikes might be known to choke (dont know where u got that info.), but they def. dont choke against the Bears...maybe next year:laugh:

the Vikes might be known to choke (dont know where u got that info.), but they def. dont choke against the Bears...maybe next year:laugh:

for you info when you guys lost 1 out of the 4 yes four (4), cuatro superbowls to the CHIEFS do you know who was the heavy favorites that game? yes the fags in the purple pj's:laugh: :laugh: and dont forget when against the falcons anderson WANKED a last second field-goal in other words

C H O K E ! ! ! ! ! ! :tongue:

for you info when you guys lost 1 out of the 4 yes four (4), cuatro superbowls to the CHIEFS do you know who was the heavy favorites that game? yes the fags in the purple pj's:laugh: :laugh: and dont forget when against the falcons anderson WANKED a last second field-goal in other words

oh one game they were favored...then they played who? the fins, the raiders and the steelers...all great teams...btw, the Vikes lead the ALL TIME series against the bears...so drop it, like Kordell does the football...

oh one game they were favored...then they played who? the fins, the raiders and the steelers...all great teams...btw, the Vikes lead the ALL TIME series against the bears...so drop it, like Kordell does the football...

Whos has a ring and who doesnt? :laugh: :laugh: i dont wanna hear it you had four(4) shots at it and what happen?**cough** CHOKE **cough**cough**:laugh: :laugh:

Whos has a ring and who doesnt? :laugh: :laugh: i dont wanna hear it you had four(4) shots at it and what happen?**cough** CHOKE

that is the ONLY thing u can counter with, b/c lets face it, that has been their ONLY good year...so u would trade a superbowl ring for what ur team has become? not to mention that God aweful "Super Bowl Shuffle"...i rather have my team NEVER win the damn ring and keep their integrity, than being forever remember for the "Super Bowl Shuffle"...:laugh:

that is the ONLY thing u can counter with, b/c lets face it, that has been their ONLY good year...so u would trade a superbowl ring for what ur team has become? not to mention that God aweful "Super Bowl Shuffle"...i rather have my team NEVER win the damn ring and keep their integrity, than being forever remember for the "Super Bowl Shuffle"...:laugh:

Now now, the Super Bowl shuffle was the bomb:D Wasn't that the 84 or 86 Bears? McMahon was rockin' back then;) :D

Hey, we got a ring and ya dont we're 1 for 1=100%

you guys are 0 out of 4 which equals hmmmmm 0 %:idea:

as for the shuffle what can I say yes it was cheese but it was the mid 80's lol

like i said...keep the ring...b/c forever the "shuffle" will follow ur team...i rather NOT have won a ring...:laugh:

Matas, I'm sure if you were a player and you won the super bowl, you'd have some dance too....

intstead of the macarana, they'd have the mrmatas:laugh: