Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming Out Of The Closet

dondiezel26

Originally posted by dondiezel26

IT'S TRUE ITS TRUE....I'M OFFICIALLY OUT

ITS ABOUT TIME BUDDY IM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SHORE HOUSE YOU QUEER.

ROD STACKED BIGTIME....YOUGUYS CALLED IT A LONG TIME AGO...NOW CAN YOU KICK THE FAG OUT OF HIM???

my slinky arms stood out way to long in the hetero community, now I'll fit right in like I always wanted to

IM DYING TO KNOW WHO'S COMPUTER YOU FORGOT TO LOG OFF OF!!!!!!!! OR WHO FIGURED OUT YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!

Justin....it appears I forgot to sign off my screeen name at your house......dont worry....i will get u back bitch.........although....this could be rod.....he has found a way to break into my cell phone....i am sure he has figured out my code for CP as well

either way I hope u all die a horrible death

finally A QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..............btw don, this is flat our repulsing!!!!!!!!!, this explains the gallop you always used to do and your obsession w/ shoes!!!!, and why you wanted to use my boxers to blow your nose, YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin....it appears I forgot to sign off my screeen name at your house......dont worry....i will get u back bitch.........although....this could be rod.....he has found a way to break into my cell phone....i am sure he has figured out my code for CP as well

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

DONT LIE DAVE WE KNEW THE TRUTH WAY BEFORE THIS POST!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got an idea......how bout kosta, rod, bigtime, and whoever stole my code.......go fuck themselves for being the only 3 losers to read this board all day long......and than take a big look at how ghey they truly are.....u guys make me feel better about myself everyday......FAGS!!!!

I got an idea......how bout kosta, rod, bigtime, and whoever stole my code.......go fuck themselves for being the only 3 losers to read this board all day long......and than take a big look at how ghey they truly are.....u guys make me feel better about myself everyday......FAGS!!!!

WEAK:laugh: :laugh: