Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra 6?

Mmm... what if the tents are spread out throughout South Beach?!?!?!.. I mean. South Beach aint small.. its got a wide beach.. and if spread correctly it would be massive.... Im talking the whole SOUTH BEACH beach area.. I dont see any other alternative but Bayfront. Convention center is sh*t place to have an event thats supposed to be outdoors. If the chances of taking it far from South Beach.. mmmm Houlouver Beach?.. I doubt it. Man, I need to be or have the confort that the place will not be a deception. Eitherway, is WMC and ULTRA together this time..

Not to sound like a broken record but, all info will be available soon. We will be able to put everyone's theories and assumptions to rest shortly. We just do not want to be premature about lineups, times, etc...

Rest assured this years Ultra Music Festival is going to the next level on entertainment for all who attend.

And to answer Liquid:

ultra_logowmc250.jpg

Winter Music Conference is pleased to announce its affiliation with the Ultra Music Festival. Ultra Music Festival 2004 will take place on Saturday, March 6, 2004, at Bayfront Park in Miami and will be the official opening event for the 19th annual Winter Music Conference. WMC 2004 badge-holders will receive complimentary admission to this event. With more than 40,000 music fans in attendance, Ultra Music Festival is the largest music festival of it’s kind in the United States. For more information, log on to www.UltraMusicFestival.us

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Not to sound like a broken record but, all info will be available soon. We will be able to put everyone's theories and assumptions to rest shortly. We just do not want to be premature about lineups, times, etc...

Rest assured this years Ultra Music Festival is going to the next level on entertainment for all who attend.

And to answer Liquid:

ultra_logowmc250.jpg

Winter Music Conference is pleased to announce its affiliation with the Ultra Music Festival. Ultra Music Festival 2004 will take place on Saturday, March 6, 2004, at Bayfront Park in Miami and will be the official opening event for the 19th annual Winter Music Conference. WMC 2004 badge-holders will receive complimentary admission to this event. With more than 40,000 music fans in attendance, Ultra Music Festival is the largest music festival of it’s kind in the United States. For more information, log on to www.UltraMusicFestival.us

How does one get a WMC Badge?

Rain does that mean that you will not be coming if we are at Bayfront? :confused:

of course not, sweetie. i was just stating a preference. i don't care where the party is, so long as the line up is top notch (which it usually is) i'll be there with my dancin' shoes. i've been to every ultra since it started and i'm not about to break tradition. besides, i need to support my friends :)

The beach location was nice, but the fascist pigs in City Hall didn't play along.

Miami seemed like a haven of sorts, until the jerks in their City Hall did some grandstanding for the benefit of paranoid soccer moms in Kendall. I'm sure the venue issue is resolved, but I do wax nostalgic about the days when Ultra was beachside.

The advantage to Bayfront of course is facilities and parking...it's easier overall for both the festival and people.

Ya know, the more i think about it, I should run for mayor. :cool:

Can I count on your vote?

Good idea hehe :)

You know, I just gave it some thought...even though it would be largely symbolic at first (i.e. i can't win against a professional politician), maybe I should take a stab at office in the next election?:eek:

I'm confident that Ultra 6 will go off without much of a hitch. It's always been well-organized and so forth.

And to answer Liquid:

ultra_logowmc250.jpg

Allrighty.. those are some good news.:D