Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuGaRNSpIcE

sex

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

dont u love it when sex is so good that u cant even stand up after wards, and when you try u fall too the floor cuz u cant hold yourself up???? lol, i dunno y i am postin this , i guess it was outta boredom , oh well , anyway, but dont u love it??? :D

I love it...when do you wanna meet up?:D

I'm sorry to report that I haven't ever had sex like that. I wait and wait but guys seem to be getting worse for some reason. I mean how hard is it to screw someone? Do they need an instruction manual or something?

But I'm not giving up on it..that's for damn sure. I just have to start meeting guys who know what the hell they are doing

Originally posted by lorelai604

I'm sorry to report that I haven't ever had sex like that. I wait and wait but guys seem to be getting worse for some reason. I mean how hard is it to screw someone? Do they need an instruction manual or something?

But I'm not giving up on it..that's for damn sure. I just have to start meeting guys who know what the hell they are doing

ooh ooh ooh!, over here, yoo hooattachment.php?s=&postid=1899012

Originally posted by sprincess218

I used to have sex like that WAY back in the day with my ex...God I miss him! :D

What a great feeling.

Sounds to me like you need to meet somebody that you have absolutely no emotional involvement with whatsoever that can fulfill these needs...I shall do my good deed (for the holiday season) and provide my services to you.

PM me :idea:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

What's "sex"? :confused:

hmmmm I am not sure but I think it involves gerbils:confused:

Originally posted by lorelai604

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Too many idiots out there make those of us that know what we're doing look bad. Find yourself a slightly older guy (27-32) and chances are he'll still have the stamina of a guy in his young 20s but have enough experience to satisfy you.

Worst case scenario, find yourself a girl. Guaranteed someone like SexxybabyD or Nympho69 will have you shaking before they even get their clothes off....:aright::what:

Good luck in your quest. Hopefully you won't have to get drunk to enjoy it.

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

dont u love it when sex is so good that u cant even stand up after wards, and when you try u fall too the floor cuz u cant hold yourself up???? lol, i dunno y i am postin this , i guess it was outta boredom , oh well , anyway, but dont u love it??? :D

u actually see stars and feel short of breathe? awesome!